Page 44 of 103 FirstFirst ... 3442434445465494 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: T-Mobile USA Carrier Bundles: Bluetooth, Internet, MMS, & Tethering (2G/3G/3GS/4)

Quote Originally Posted by odysseus08 View Post
    What is this (this is the first time I've heard of it) and how is it different from SpookyET's ipcc?
    It installs the MMS settings and tethering option and doesn't remove the Cellular data network settings option so you can change them if the need is there.

Lovely

Not

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Girllllllllllletc. Does the bundle you speak of work on 3.1 or just 3.0

Thanks

Also, does it have the MMS quality fix imbedded in it? And what apn is it using?

I just installed the bundle on a 3g with 3.1 and MMS works with the quality fix

Thanks

I tried it but the tethering still doesn't work. I'm officially waiting on Spooky to do his thing and rock the 3.1 world!

Here's is my preliminary investigation. Because of the crap AT&T network, all carriers all over the world are suffering. They have disabled tethering on all non-official carriers. Yes, it affects officially unlocked phones sold in New Zealand and Italy too.

For officially carriers, they are now signing the APNs. Here is a settings sample for T-Mobile Germany.

Code:
    	<dict>
    			<key>apn</key>
    			<string>tethering.t-mobile</string>
    			<key>password</key>
    			<string></string>
    			<key>signature</key>
    			<data>
    			Yo/xEbqWey49R+LgmulrGxo28ps8+0NxMTKuFYh6DX9tWBK6exCl
    			pZ7pYfOenll/n0v9fuP/1bP6YxpKWt59vphlCdnhc4HWXGeCKJzv
    			RVl+imWjI7ITLygtbLEOumf6BS53CCbsGk50MV/oZjkPCIRC/24X
    			nspxetQAyzCu/yE=
    			</data>
    			<key>type-mask</key>
    			<integer>32</integer>
    			<key>username</key>
    			<string></string>
    		</dict>
    As, I have said, I'm disappointed with the Dev-Team for realising an unfinished jailbreak just because everyone wants to use 3.1 now, now now. It seems we need a jailbreak for tethering. I'm sorry guys. Whine at the Dev Team.

Oh yeah, I'll get with the mob: F**K AT&T.
    Last edited by SpookyET; 2009-09-17 at 03:21 AM.

Thanks

So we're waiting on the DEV TEAM to fix this? Which means I have to reinstall everything again, including a 60 minute Tomtom cyberduck transfer? Lame, but thanks for checkin it out. Ggab--when you start helping as much as spooky maybe you'll be justified in your criticisms and unnecessary insults. You work for ATT or something?

Quote Originally Posted by ggab View Post
    You have serious issues. I'm starting to think your avatar is a self portrait. How about you go f**k YOURSELF.
    If you want to defend AT&T, know that the social networks and blogs are against you.

If you don't have input on how to get stuff to work, don't post. Get a different hobby.

Quote Originally Posted by ThaNatrix View Post
    So we're waiting on the DEV TEAM to fix this? Which means I have to reinstall everything again, including a 60 minute Tomtom cyberduck transfer? Lame, but thanks for checkin it out. Ggab--when you start helping as much as spooky maybe you'll be justified in your criticisms and unnecessary insults. You work for ATT or something?
    They may release a Cydia package to fix it. But, yeah. We have to wait for them to patch it based on my preliminary analysis. Their twitter accounts are on the right hand side of their blog. Message them.
    Last edited by SpookyET; 2009-09-17 at 03:24 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by SpookyET View Post
    If you want to defend AT&T, know that the social networks and blogs are against you.

If you don't have input on how to get stuff to work, don't post. Get a different hobby.
    Not defending AT&T, defending the dev team. You obviously use their software, if you don't like what they do, don't use it.

Not defending AT&T, defending the dev team. You obviously use their software, if you don't like what they do, don't use it.
    Mate, get a life. Learn to differentiate whining from critical thinking. They should have waited. The jailbreak was not ready. Full stop. Conversation over.

Mate, get a life. Learn to differentiate whining from critical thinking. They should have waited. The jailbreak was not ready. Full stop. Conversation over.
    Full stop? LOL Who the hell talks like that?

What do you think doesn't work about it? I've jailbroken/unlocked several iPhones now on 3.1 and all worked flawlessly.

Full stop? LOL Who the hell talks like that?
    What part of don't pollute the threat with stupid comments unrelated to making things work didn't you comprehend? If you got your head out of your arse, and stopped watching crap American telly, you'd learn that the rest of the English world speaks very differently from you.

What do you think doesn't work about it? I've jailbroken/unlocked several iPhones now on 3.1 and all worked flawlessly.
    There are a lot of iPhone models with different firmwares, basebands, and boot loaders. Just because it worked for you, it doesn't mean it works for everybody. Tethering isn't patched. The carrier logo is missing. There are reports with all sorts instability. Drop onto IRC where the Dev Team hangs, and you might learn a thing or two. Again, this is a thread for T-Mobile carrier settings, not general chit chat.

What part of don't pollute the threat with stupid comments unrelated to making things work didn't you comprehend? If you got your head out of your arse, and stopped watching crap American telly, you'd learn that the rest of the English world speaks very differently from you.
    LOL Wow

There are a lot of iPhone models with different firmwares, basebands, and boot loaders. Just because it worked for you, it doesn't mean it works for everybody. Tethering isn't patched. The carrier logo is missing. There are reports with all sorts instability. Drop onto IRC where the Dev Team hangs, and you might learn a thing or two. Again, this is a thread for T-Mobile carrier settings, not general chit chat.

Once a ******, always a ******. Ive been away two months to come back to the same nonsense this guy was spewing when I left. And further more, WTF is a telly? You mean a TV or how about a television? Would you Like a fig newton with your Tea? Give me a break dude. You are not GOD of the forum.

Do what one good man once said many years ago. "Know your Role and Shut your Mouth!"

Quote Originally Posted by zappamann View Post
    Once a ******, always a ******. Ive been away two months to come back to the same nonsense this guy was spewing when I left. And further more, WTF is a telly? You mean a TV or how about a television? Would you Like a fig newton with your Tea? Give me a break dude. You are not GOD of the forum.

Do what one good man once said many years ago. "Know your Role and Shut your Mouth!"

Well Ill be damned. After taking a good 5 minutes of my time to review past posts, I painfully have to agree with Spook. I do too infact hate AT&T and I also agree that ATT can go F&*K themselves. They seem to think that Monopolizing the iPhone and its service is the way to go.

Apologies to Spook (for now). I suppose I will resume busting his balls at a later time. Keep up the good work ******.
    Last edited by zappamann; 2009-09-17 at 05:57 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

16. The Following User Says Thank You to zappamann For This Useful Post:

Blochead21 (2009-09-17)

Quote Originally Posted by zappamann View Post

Well Ill be damned. After taking a good 5 minutes of my time to review past posts, I painfully have to agree with Spook. I do too infact hate AT&T and I also agree that ATT can go F&*K themselves. They seem to think that Monopolizing the iPhone and its service is the way to go.

Apologies to Spook (for now). I suppose I will resume busting his balls at a later time. Keep up the good work ******.
    Apology accepted.

Green Apple
    Thanks
    Lol wow first of all if you don't like the work the Dev team does, then jailbreak it yourself or buy a factory unlocked phone for more money. No ones forcin you to get an iPhone you dumbass, it's a damn phone, not an essential communications device. You should know the risks when buying a phone locked to another network and you have no right to be unhappy with a team that is releasing software breaks for free. Sure, if you got charged for this you have every right to be upset but I mean come on. Take your head out of your egotistical British *** and return to earth with everyone else. Oh, an saying telly and yank don't make you seem cultured, it just makes you seem like a British *******.

Quote Originally Posted by poopz View Post
    Lol wow first of all if you don't like the work the Dev team does, then jailbreak it yourself or buy a factory unlocked phone for more money. No ones forcin you to get an iPhone you dumbass, it's a damn phone, not an essential communications device. You should know the risks when buying a phone locked to another network and you have no right to be unhappy with a team that is releasing software breaks for free. Sure, if you got charged for this you have every right to be upset but I mean come on. Take your head out of your egotistical British *** and return to earth with everyone else. Oh, an saying telly and yank don't make you seem cultured, it just makes you seem like a British *******.
    He's actually Romanian. Don't know if he came here to America or if his parents or ancestors did. Either way he should be grateful to live in America instead of making fun of American culture. Quite the ungrateful bastard.

It seems tea party birthers with no critical thinking skills behaving like communists yet calling others communists have invaded ModMyI. Don't criticise the state. Be a good communist. I've had enough of that mentality. You have to live through it to recognize it. Use you brain. Understand the context. Use critical thinking skills. Stop throwing sissy fits.

Moderators, please move offtopic posts to general chit chat. Don't censor them. That would be a commie thing to do. Just move them. Thank you.

Thanks
    Thanked 5,329 Times in 3,113 Posts

Stay on topic or infractions will be handed out.

@SpookyET

Yea they have been signing the apns since 3.1 beta 2

Page 44 of 103 FirstFirst ... 3442434445465494 ... LastLast