Page 37 of 103 FirstFirst ... 2735363738394787 ... LastLast
Results 721 to 740 of 2044

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: T-Mobile USA Carrier Bundles: Bluetooth, Internet, MMS, & Tethering (2G/3G/3GS/4)

  1. #721
    Quote Originally Posted by 88five-oh View Post
    Crap!

    i had 1.0.5 and everything worked now i have 1.0.7 and nothing besides calling and sms work!!!

    Can anyone PM me 1.0.5?

    Thanks

    -88

    Edit: Im using the sidekick postpaid plan.
    The same thing happen to me when i first updated. What worked for me was to comletely uninstall everything that had to do with the bundle. Then i reset the network and the installed the updated bundle fresh.

  2. #722
    Quote Originally Posted by 88five-oh View Post
    Crap!

    i had 1.0.5 and everything worked now i have 1.0.7 and nothing besides calling and sms work!!!

    Can anyone PM me 1.0.5?

    Thanks

    -88

    Edit: Im using the sidekick postpaid plan.
    Have you tried resetting your network settings? MMS should work. Settings > General > Reset > Reset Network Settings. That part has not changed. Only, Internet and tethering has changed. The changes should work better for everyone.

  3. #723
    Livin the iPhone Life
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    8,021
    Thanks
    102
    Thanked 789 Times in 731 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by SpookyET View Post
    .... Once in a while a little ***********
    Spooky. It's this kind of talk that creates most of the problems here. Please keep your nasty (f*, c*, w*, b*, etc) comments to yourself. This is a "G" rated forum.

    Come-on people, be realistic. When is the last time you thoroughly read 49+ pages and 723 posts on a single topic?? Not very often (if ever) !!!! Most get bored with the 1st line .. and that's a statistical fact.

    I'll say it again.... This topic needs a NEW thread. This one should be archived .... and a new one started with the current info in post #1. Think about it -- all the crapola gets archived too
    Last edited by StealthBravo; 2009-08-04 at 02:58 AM.

  4. #724
    Quote Originally Posted by Mes View Post
    Spooky. It's this kind of talk that creates most of the problems here. Please keep your nasty (f*, c*, w*, b*, etc) comments to yourself. This is a "G" rated forum.

    Come-on people, be realistic. When is the last time you thoroughly read 49+ pages of posts on a single topic?? Not very often (if ever) !!!! Most get bored with the 1st line .. and that's a statistical fact.

    I'll say it again.... This topic needs a NEW thread. This one should be archived .... and a new one started with the current info in post #1. Think about it -- all the crapola gets archived too
    I go through 49+ pages of a single topic. If its something that i really want to know or learn. Then again i must be the only one.

  5. #725
    Retired Moderator StealthBravo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    TX  Follow me @StealthBravo
    Posts
    32,474
    Thanks
    44
    Thanked 5,329 Times in 3,113 Posts

    I understand your frustration spooky but I don't know if you remember but I had a 9k reply post that is still active and I had to repeat myself all the time. I did it for the same reason I created the thread to begin with. I wasn't seeking praise, donations, or any other crap, I only wanted to help people with 3.0. Unfortunately people are not going to read thru all the posts to find their answer. If you are annoyed by the question then don't answer it and let someone else do so. Everyone appreciates the work you have done towards this project, however try to do it with a little more grace and humility. Good day sir

  6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to StealthBravo For This Useful Post:

    Melech518 (2009-08-04), Mes (2009-08-04), thehumble1 (2010-07-16)

  7. #726
    Livin the iPhone Life
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    8,021
    Thanks
    102
    Thanked 789 Times in 731 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Hatah View Post
    I go through 49+ pages of a single topic. If its something that i really want to know or learn. Then again i must be the only one.
    Well sir ---- congratulation .

    I also got through them all. But by the time I was finished I had forgotten most (haha).

    I'm just being realistic There are very few that have the ability, patience, and/or fortitude. A new thread would eliminate a whole bunch of questions and their repeats.

  8. #727
    Quote Originally Posted by Mes View Post
    Spooky. It's this kind of talk that creates most of the problems here. Please keep your nasty (f*, c*, w*, b*, etc) comments to yourself. This is a "G" rated forum.

    Come-on people, be realistic. When is the last time you thoroughly read 49+ pages and 723 posts on a single topic?? Not very often (if ever) !!!! Most get bored with the 1st line .. and that's a statistical fact.

    I'll say it again.... This topic needs a NEW thread. This one should be archived .... and a new one started with the current info in post #1. Think about it -- all the crapola gets archived too
    I'm not asking anyone to read the entire thread. I'm asking them to use the search box either here or on Google (better) and read the results. The only reason threads become huge and turn into 1000 posts is because people don't bother to search/read and it makes it hard for newcomers to find the information. It's a snowball effect.

  9. #728
    Quote Originally Posted by Mes View Post
    Well sir ---- congratulation .

    I also got through them all. But by the time I was finished I had forgotten most (haha).

    I'm just being realistic There are very few that have the ability, patience, and/or fortitude. A new thread would eliminate a whole bunch of questions and their repeats.
    ill bet you money that the same question will comeback again even with a new thread and "updated info". But be that as it may you have been here longer than I so Ill take your lead and go along.

  10. #729
    Quote Originally Posted by StealthBravo View Post
    I understand your frustration spooky but I don't know if you remember but I had a 9k reply post that is still active and I had to repeat myself all the time. I did it for the same reason I created the thread to begin with. I wasn't seeking praise, donations, or any other crap, I only wanted to help people with 3.0. Unfortunately people are not going to read thru all the posts to find their answer. If you are annoyed by the question then don't answer it and let someone else do so. Everyone appreciates the work you have done towards this project, however try to do it with a little more grace and humility. Good day sir
    I'm not seeking those things either. The donation link is an economics experiment. However, I also think you should take care of trolls and not let events escalate to the opening of my treasure chest.

  11. #730
    Livin the iPhone Life
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    8,021
    Thanks
    102
    Thanked 789 Times in 731 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Hatah View Post
    ill bet you money that the same question will comeback again even with a new thread and "updated info". But be that as it may you have been here longer than I so Ill take your lead and go along.
    Thanks Hatah. I appreciate you comments.

    And truthfully --- I love the search button ..... but on MMI I've always had a difficult time with it. Maybe my basic settings are wrong, or I'm doing something else wrong, but the results are much different that I expect and don't appear to returned in a meaningful way. Maybe it's the keywords, or my stupidity ... but this has always been an issue for me. I always end up spending far too much time and looking at 1000+ posts before finding what I'm looking for (if ever!)
    Last edited by Mes; 2009-08-04 at 03:24 AM.

  12. #731
    Quote Originally Posted by Mes View Post
    Thanks Hatah. I appreciate you comments.

    And truthfully --- I love the search button ..... but on MMI I've always had a difficult time with it. Maybe my basic settings are wrong, or I'm doing something else wrong, but the results are much different that I expect and don't appear to returned in a meaningful way. Maybe it's the keywords, or my stupidity ... but this has always been an issue for me. I always end up spending far too much time and looking at 1000+ posts before finding what I'm looking for.
    Google is your friend. I find I search for stuff on Google related to iPhone on T-Mobile and it ends up linking me to this thread--the right page--in the first result. Search for: "iPhone 2G" tethering site:modmyi.com

  13. #732
    Livin the iPhone Life
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    8,021
    Thanks
    102
    Thanked 789 Times in 731 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by SpookyET View Post
    Google is your friend. I find I search for stuff on Google related to iPhone on T-Mobile and it ends up linking me to this thread--the right page--in the first result. Search for: "iPhone 2G" tethering site:modmyi.com
    Yep. Because of my search issues here, I usually use Google for the whole web. Many times it returns MMI posts that weren't located from within MMI. But this is a little trick I learned the '''''hard'''' way. I'll bet most don't realize sometimes it's better to go 'off site' with their search.
    Last edited by Mes; 2009-08-04 at 03:30 AM.

  14. #733
    Quote Originally Posted by Mes View Post
    Spooky. It's this kind of talk that creates most of the problems here. Please keep your nasty (f*, c*, w*, b*, etc) comments to yourself. This is a "G" rated forum.

    Come-on people, be realistic. When is the last time you thoroughly read 49+ pages and 723 posts on a single topic?? Not very often (if ever) !!!! Most get bored with the 1st line .. and that's a statistical fact.

    I'll say it again.... This topic needs a NEW thread. This one should be archived .... and a new one started with the current info in post #1. Think about it -- all the crapola gets archived too

    As I said to StealthBravo, I follow forum rules--when I see them. I see no rules section, no sticky readily available that documents the rules and infraction points.

  15. #734
    Forum Manager Bo Troxell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
     Valley of the Sun, ARIZONA ♥♥♥
    Posts
    35,207
    Thanks
    5,599
    Thanked 12,544 Times in 7,599 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by SpookyET View Post
    As I said to StealthBravo, I follow forum rules--when I see them. I see no rules section, no sticky readily available that documents the rules and infraction points.
    Forum Rules, a simply search and here's what I found.
    Also there is a section on signature spam, as your signature seems to have. We are somewhat lax on this but if its for profit or linking to another site for purchase it will not be tolerated.
    Play fair, be nice. Don't take frustration out on members seeking help.
    Last edited by Bo Troxell; 2009-08-04 at 03:43 AM.

  16. #735
    Retired Moderator StealthBravo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    TX  Follow me @StealthBravo
    Posts
    32,474
    Thanks
    44
    Thanked 5,329 Times in 3,113 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by SpookyET View Post
    As I said to StealthBravo, I follow forum rules--when I see them. I see no rules section, no sticky readily available that documents the rules and infraction points.
    LMAO. Why don't you use the search button that you refer everyone on here too? The forum rules are displayed during the sign up process too. You didn't realize that it wasn't allowed when you had to put spaces between letters to prevent the system from censoring it?



    Nice try.

  17. #736
    Livin the iPhone Life
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    8,021
    Thanks
    102
    Thanked 789 Times in 731 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by SpookyET View Post
    As I said to StealthBravo, I follow forum rules--when I see them. I see no rules section, no sticky readily available that documents the rules and infraction points.
    For me, it's just common sense. It's a G rated forum.

  18. #737
    Enough is enough already buddy. If you are here to help and better the forum then please stick to that agenda. There are thousands upon thousands of people who come here everyday to find answers, some who do not even know how to use the search box or what not. But the people who moderate and the ones who create bundles are here to help even the most clueless person use their phone/software. Can you imagine if you were hurt badly in a car accident and you kept asking the doctor over and over again the same questions and he started scream obscenities in your ear because he was sick of repeating himself?

    Do everyone a favor and cut out the bad attitude, count to ten and help people in a polite and professional manner, Please..
    If I helped you, hit the button or be Banned!

    Download Macbook 3.1 for Winterboard-Now LIVE on Cydia-Macbook Final, Macbook Final Widget,Macbook SBSettings
    Need Hardware Repair Support?: PM ME

  19. #738
    Retired Moderator StealthBravo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    TX  Follow me @StealthBravo
    Posts
    32,474
    Thanks
    44
    Thanked 5,329 Times in 3,113 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by SpookyET View Post
    I'm not seeking those things either. The donation link is an economics experiment. However, I also think you should take care of trolls and not let events escalate to the opening of my treasure chest.
    I don't consider them trolls. They both have been members of this community for a while now, contribute alot to MMi and they don't have any infractions

  20. #739
    Forum Manager Bo Troxell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
     Valley of the Sun, ARIZONA ♥♥♥
    Posts
    35,207
    Thanks
    5,599
    Thanked 12,544 Times in 7,599 Posts

    ^ we can arrange one for ya buddy. Where's my pretty blue stuff?
    Now who's lol, muahahaha

  21. #740
    Quote Originally Posted by Melech518 View Post
    ^LMAO infraction?? HAHA I dont even have one of of those. Who is the troll now buddy??
    Alot of people being hard on spooky but we allow Melch518 and his last 2 post with complete taunting a free pass. Come on if you gonna crack down on spooky then we also need to crack down on things like this. Fair is fair.

Page 37 of 103 FirstFirst ... 2735363738394787 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •