Page 36 of 103 FirstFirst ... 2634353637384686 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: T-Mobile USA Carrier Bundles: Bluetooth, Internet, MMS, & Tethering (2G/3G/3GS/4)

iPhone? More like MyPhone 97vrsix's Avatar
    Thanks

Has anyone else had any problems with there MMS going away on there T-mo plan? I have the flex-post and everything was fine, Now it's gone.. Noticed after update.. I've restarted, uninstalled, reinstalled, rest network.. So I am wondering if anyone else had the same? thanks
    New unibody Macbook Pro, the jacked Model.. Iphone 2G, and 3G, 3G's, And 4G.

Quote Originally Posted by 97vrsix View Post
    Has anyone else had any problems with there MMS going away on there T-mo plan? I have the flex-post and everything was fine, Now it's gone.. Noticed after update.. I've restarted, uninstalled, reinstalled, rest network.. So I am wondering if anyone else had the same? thanks
    i'm pretty sure i read somewhere that updating was a bad idea, if everything is working... why would you update?

Hopefully someone can help, probably a certain procedure to do

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mes View Post
    At the risk of getting shot -- I suggest we cool all personal comments and concentrate on the issue. For those who want edit capabilities, we have the solution. For those who don't, you're already satisfied.

While Spooky (myself includedl) could have been more diplomatic -- he has provided valuable assistance to the community. We all should thank him for that
    Dude That was awesome seriously, I'm glad you called it a day and that Spooky thanked you
    I just wanted to say It's good to see you both step up and get back to what we truly thank you guys for making my Tmobile iPhone experience better
    ROCK ON

iPhone? More like MyPhone 97vrsix's Avatar
    Thanks

Well, It was a cydia update, And My edge was getting lost in certin area's... So I tried the new update, now I lost Cam in the Msg field.. Sry.. In and out of my house quick, just wanted to add why i did up date... but at least before update I had the cam, now nothing.. Thanks!
    New unibody Macbook Pro, the jacked Model.. Iphone 2G, and 3G, 3G's, And 4G.

Thanks

It may sound odd bu did u reboot after the install I'm finding that each phone reacts differently like my gf's shows a to. Of packages mine doesn't also resetting the network settings before and after with a hard reboot in between is what it took on hers

Quote Originally Posted by 97vrsix View Post
    I have no idea which post-flex you are using. There are 6 of them. Please use the format for asking help mentioned on the first page. You can revert to an older Cydia package. MMI doesn't delete them. But, you'll have to install them manually: Index of /2debs/

dpkg -i mypackage.deb
    Last edited by SpookyET; 2009-08-03 at 03:14 AM.

iPhone? More like MyPhone imagineThiss's Avatar
    Thanks

SpookyET Thanks dude im loving this carrier bundle idea.. if you choose the right one. its flawless...

Are you still working on visual voicemail.. is it even possible ?

cheers

Does tethering work on 2G, or is it 3G only?
    Housekeepin'?

This has been posted many times before... Use the search button

P.S. The answer is no to both questions. It does not work on 2G and it is not 3G only.. It works on 3GS

It is funny how the OP worries about n00bs messing with CDN and forgets to put the most important line on his first post:
    ATTENTION: TETHERING IS FOR 3G/3GS ONLY!!!!

Oh and let me guess... On purpose as well?!
    Last edited by Oliver350Z; 2009-08-03 at 10:43 PM.
    Housekeepin'?

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Oliver350Z View Post
    It is a bit tough to go through 48 pages of posts ...
    Maybe it's time for a new thread ?!?!

I wouldn't say a new thread, but DEFINETLY about time to update the first post with that info...
    Housekeepin'?

It's not my responsibility to inform you of what features are available on each iPhone. Check the Apple web site. Missing tethring on 2G is no fault of the bundles.

Quote Originally Posted by SpookyET View Post
    It's not my responsibility to inform you of what features are available on each iPhone. Check the Apple web site. Missing tethring on 2G is no fault of the bundles.
    You could say it is not your responsibility, but explaining how to make MMS work on 2G was not your responsibility as well now, was it?

This is a sticky thread and since the subtitle says "MMS, Internet, Tethering", the least you could do is state that TETHERING won't work on 2G.

What's your deal man?
    Are you trying to help people, or get download counts?

I really hope you edit your first post, so that other people do not get misleaded...
    Housekeepin'?

You could say it is not your responsibility, but explaining how to make MMS work on 2G was not your responsibility as well now, was it?

This is a sticky thread and since the subtitle says "MMS, Internet, Tethering", the least you could do is state that TETHERING won't work on 2G.

What's your deal man?

I really hope you edit your first post, so that other people do not get misleaded...
    Please not this again.

It happens because Spooky doesnt know how to speak to people and it will continue to happen over and over again until he learns social skills
    If I helped you, hit the button or be Banned!

Download Macbook 3.1 for Winterboard-Now LIVE on Cydia-Macbook Final, Macbook Final Widget,Macbook SBSettings
    Need Hardware Repair Support?: PM ME

Quote Originally Posted by Melech518 View Post
    It happens because Spooky doesnt know how to speak to people and it will continue to happen over and over again until he learns social skills
    Or maybe people should learn to read the thread before start critizing. Most questions has been answered on the first 10 pages. You honestly think updating the info on the first page will help? when most people just skip to the last page and ask there question without reading anything?

Oh thanks "What's Jailbreak" for your explanation
    If I helped you, hit the button or be Banned!

Download Macbook 3.1 for Winterboard-Now LIVE on Cydia-Macbook Final, Macbook Final Widget,Macbook SBSettings
    Need Hardware Repair Support?: PM ME

Quote Originally Posted by Hatah View Post
    Or maybe people should learn to read the thread before start critizing. Most questions has been answered on the first 10 pages. You honestly think updating the info on the first page will help? when most people just skip to the last page and ask there question without reading anything?
    Ignore him. He thrives on confrontation to inflate his self worth. He has got nothing better to do. He had claimed that he had left this 'silly thread'. Yet, he is still here. All this bollocks with Melech518 started when I caught him repackaging my bundles with my name removed in another thread. I didn't even insult him. All I said is that what he did was totally uncool. He went apeshit and started poking me ever since.

What's your deal man?

My deal is that I expect people to have a little bit of background information. I can't cover all angles. First post is big. I don't read it everyday to see what is and what isn't there. There have been a million tech stories and blog posts with tables of features for each of the 3 iPhones. As an iPhone fan, you should have read some when the 3GS came out.

****************** SAY HELLO TO INFRACTION #1 - STEALTHBRAVO ***********************

Once in a while a little ****** like you comes a long and throws a sissy fit that I did him wrong. ******* I do this on my own free time of my own free will. I'm not your **********. I do not owe you anything. Had you googled it, you would have had your answer in the first result. Don't take your anger on me because you are a lazy ********
    Last edited by StealthBravo; 2009-08-04 at 02:57 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

20. The Following User Says Thank You to SpookyET For This Useful Post:

Hatah (2009-08-04)

Crap!

i had 1.0.5 and everything worked now i have 1.0.7 and nothing besides calling and sms work!!!

Can anyone PM me 1.0.5?

Thanks

Edit: Im using the sidekick postpaid plan.

Page 36 of 103 FirstFirst ... 2634353637384686 ... LastLast