Page 34 of 103 FirstFirst ... 2432333435364484 ... LastLast
Results 661 to 680 of 2044

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: T-Mobile USA Carrier Bundles: Bluetooth, Internet, MMS, & Tethering (2G/3G/3GS/4)

  1. #661
    Quote Originally Posted by Mes View Post
    Thanks. That's exactly what I thought. You know better than us.

    To satisfy me .... enable the option. Let me screw up my phone if I desire. I don't need big brother (or Apple #2) looking out for me.

    Put warnings and red flags to your hearts desire. But don't disable an option that should rightfully be enabled.
    If it's truely important to you to Jack around with your own settings then uninstall his bundle and get you CDN option back and play with it until your fingers turn purple.

  2. #662
    Livin the iPhone Life
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    8,021
    Thanks
    102
    Thanked 789 Times in 731 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by SpookyET View Post
    To satisfy you? Who the **** do you think you are? ...
    Same as you!! A member of this anti-lock-em-in--to-Apple-AT&T-iphone community!!!!

    Give it up Spooky. Don't be so stubborn.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hatah View Post
    If it's truely important to you to Jack around with your own settings then uninstall his bundle and get you CDN option back and play with it until your fingers turn purple.
    Thanks. I will
    Last edited by Mes; 2009-08-01 at 11:31 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  3. #663
    iPhone? More like MyPhone MREY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Mahopac, NY
    Posts
    219
    Thanks
    27
    Thanked 24 Times in 22 Posts

    y'know what I'm with Spooky there's no need to change the apn and alot of people on here don't need the extra hassle

  4. #664
    Progress on Visual Voicemail is being made. But, I haven't got it to work yet.
    Anything you may have heard or seen as settings on the net is utter bollocks. Nothing works.
    vvm.tmomail.net IS NOT the APN. I have the APN and the BeaconAddress and BeaconServiceCenter.

    Proof: 3G on Left; 3GS on Right.
    Last edited by SpookyET; 2009-08-02 at 03:27 AM.

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to SpookyET For This Useful Post:

    robertguero (2009-08-02)

  6. #665
    My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    732
    Thanks
    12
    Thanked 27 Times in 25 Posts

    Sweeeeet!!

  7. #666
    There is really no need to disable CDN since the user can always reset to the package's original state. An option that is coincidentally (and conveniently) located within the very CDN disabled.


    I asked spooky to tone down the arrogance several pages back, but obviously my request fell upon deaf ears. Now this thread has become more about spooky defending his words rather then the bundles themselves. Coincidentally, i believe the creamsn0w thread suffered the same fate.

    Meh, but to each his own.

  8. #667
    Quote Originally Posted by SpookyET View Post
    Progress on Visual Voicemail is being made. But, I haven't got it to work yet.
    Anything you may have heard or seen as settings on the net is utter bollocks. Nothing works.
    vvm.tmomail.net IS NOT the APN. I have the APN and the BeaconAddress and BeaconServiceCenter.

    Proof: 3G on Left; 3GS on Right.
    What am I missing? How is the pic on the right proof of VVM on the 3GS? Not that I'm saying it's not, I just don't see it.

  9. #668
    Quote Originally Posted by Decon Meiou View Post
    There is really no need to disable CDN since the user can always reset to the package's original state. An option that is coincidentally (and conveniently) located within the very CDN disabled.


    I asked spooky to tone down the arrogance several pages back, but obviously my request fell upon deaf ears. Now this thread has become more about spooky defending his words rather then the bundles themselves. Coincidentally, i believe the creamsn0w thread suffered the same fate.

    Meh, but to each his own.
    I can't and won't please everybody. Full Stop. End of discussion.

    Quote Originally Posted by ggab View Post
    What am I missing? How is the pic on the right proof of VVM on the 3GS? Not that I'm saying it's not, I just don't see it.
    THE (1) ONE. Instead of a red circle that says you have voicemail, it gives you numbers--how many you have.
    Last edited by SpookyET; 2009-08-02 at 03:41 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to SpookyET For This Useful Post:

    robertguero (2009-08-02)

  11. #669
    Quote Originally Posted by SpookyET View Post
    THE (1) ONE. Instead of a red circle that says you have voicemail, it gives you numbers--how many you have.
    Ahh...cool!

  12. #670
    Livin the iPhone Life
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    8,021
    Thanks
    102
    Thanked 789 Times in 731 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by SpookyET View Post
    I can't and won't please everybody. Full Stop. End of discussion
    I have made a valid request, it makes perfect sense, it's logical and easy to do, and it has support.

    You can refuse the request, and stop discussing the topic if you want - but the issue will never go away.

    Since you will not enable the settings -- I will do it myself.

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to Mes For This Useful Post:

    byransays (2009-08-02)

  14. #671
    okay....spookey does the acctual VVM screen work? or when you press the voicemail button does it dial the voicemail?

  15. #672
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    San Jose, CA
    Posts
    43
    Thanks
    9
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    I have the prepaid sidekick plan. Can I just use this bundle alone or do I have to use it in conjunction with the prepaid sidekick package? Does MMS work with sidekick prepaid plan?

  16. #673
    Quote Originally Posted by byransays View Post
    okay....spookey does the acctual VVM screen work? or when you press the voicemail button does it dial the voicemail?
    What part of 'it doesn't work yet, but I'm making progress' didn't you understand?

  17. The Following User Says Thank You to SpookyET For This Useful Post:

    robertguero (2009-08-02)

  18. #674
    iPhone? More like MyPhone MREY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Mahopac, NY
    Posts
    219
    Thanks
    27
    Thanked 24 Times in 22 Posts

    Spooky on the other thread it said to check in with you on what you would need from volunteers I'm missing that info but I'm interested in helping

  19. #675
    Quote Originally Posted by MREY View Post
    Spooky on the other thread it said to check in with you on what you would need from volunteers I'm missing that info but I'm interested in helping

    Can you read assembly language?

  20. The Following User Says Thank You to SpookyET For This Useful Post:

    robertguero (2009-08-02)

  21. #676
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    San Jose, CA
    Posts
    43
    Thanks
    9
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    I have the prepaid sidekick plan. Can I just use this bundle alone or do I have to use it in conjunction with the prepaid sidekick package? Does MMS work with sidekick prepaid plan?

    Spooky or anyone?

  22. #677
    Default Enable CDN Settings...
    @MES and everyone else interested...
    MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service
    Download the .plist from the link, SSH into /private/var/mobile/Library/Carrier Bundle.bundle

    bye bye cdn lock
    If I helped you, hit the button or be Banned!

    Download Macbook 3.1 for Winterboard-Now LIVE on Cydia-Macbook Final, Macbook Final Widget,Macbook SBSettings
    Need Hardware Repair Support?: PM ME

  23. The Following User Says Thank You to Melech518 For This Useful Post:

    Mes (2009-08-02)

  24. #678
    iPhone? More like MyPhone MREY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Mahopac, NY
    Posts
    219
    Thanks
    27
    Thanked 24 Times in 22 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by SpookyET View Post
    Can you read assembly language?
    nowhere near what you need but thought I'd ask
    Sorry Thanks for the Reply though

  25. #679
    WHat the? After I updated to 1.07 of the Postpaid/Flexpay bundle my mms is disable. Dont even have the option to send anymore? Help please? I've tried reseting network and reinstall it so many time, mms wont enable.

    Edit: NVM fixed it
    Last edited by romeo0119; 2009-08-02 at 06:12 AM.

  26. #680
    Livin the iPhone Life
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    8,021
    Thanks
    102
    Thanked 789 Times in 731 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Melech518 View Post
    @MES and everyone else interested....... bye bye cdn lock
    Thanks. Got 'em ALL All it takes is a lookie at where the .debs are stored and another look at 7-Zip for Win (or dpkg on the iPhone).

    But your version also has a key ingredient. Add a 6 lines at the top and it's open to all.
    <key>AllowEDGEEditing</key>
    <true/>
    <key>AllowMMSCEditing</key>
    <true/>
    <key>AllowMMSEditing</key>
    <true/>
    Love the iPhone. Love/Hate Apple/AT&T/and their children.

    Are we having fun yet ??

  27. The Following User Says Thank You to Mes For This Useful Post:

    Melech518 (2009-08-02)

Page 34 of 103 FirstFirst ... 2432333435364484 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •