Page 28 of 103 FirstFirst ... 1826272829303878 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: T-Mobile USA Carrier Bundles: Bluetooth, Internet, MMS, & Tethering (2G/3G/3GS/4)

Default T-Mobile Logos
    Here are the logos you speak of....
    Attached Files Attached Files
    If I helped you, hit the button or be Banned!

Download Macbook 3.1 for Winterboard-Now LIVE on Cydia-Macbook Final, Macbook Final Widget,Macbook SBSettings
    Need Hardware Repair Support?: PM ME

Quote Originally Posted by Melech518 View Post
    Here are the logos you speak of....
    Those logos are stupid. No only that they are hard to read and look like ****, it's supposed to be completely white on black. There is no contrast between that pink and black. They are also not iPhone encoded. Meaning, they'll use more resources and may have side effects.
    I do have a completely white one for dark background in my Git repository. It's still looks like ****. I've seen some cool custom logos for an some carriers, especially an Italian one. Unfortunately, T-Mobile's logo is shite.

Thanks
    Thanked 5,329 Times in 3,113 Posts

^ Tell me how you really feel, don't hold back this time

Wow. I can't spell at all at 03:00. I can barely form a half coherent sentence.
    Last edited by SpookyET; 2009-07-23 at 03:57 PM.

They actually look really good, are great quality, and I have been using them for years. Dont lie to them saying there is special encoding haha, they are simple PNG files. I personally think the black and white logos are ugly as hell but it is a matter of preference and we are all entitled to our own opinion...

Download Macbook 3.1 for Winterboard-Now LIVE on Cydia-Macbook Final, Macbook Final Widget,Macbook SBSettings

Quote Originally Posted by Melech518 View Post
    They actually look really good, are great quality, and I have been using them for years. Dont lie to them saying there is special encoding haha, they are simple PNG files. I personally think the black and white logos are ugly as hell but it is a matter of preference and we are all entitled to our own opinion...
    Are you off your medication, lad? I lie to them? I said they need to be encoded. iPhone PNGs are not in normal format to save space and memory. XCode encodes them.

The documentation is on this community's wiki.

Iphone PNG images - ModMyi - Wiki

DONT BE RUDE......am I off my medication?

Don't listen to the camel, there are no side affects. Most developers turn off xcode conversion of PNG files because the converted format can cause artifacts in the application. Xcode actually converts PNG images so that the header chunk is CgBI (instead of IHDR), and that confuses 3rd party libs, So most use a work around to disable PNG conversion for this reason.
    Last edited by Melech518; 2009-07-23 at 07:59 PM.

iPhone? More like MyPhone GHOSTYAIRO's Avatar
    Thanks

I've tried the same logos as a regular PNG and Xcode PNG and the endoded one loads a little bit faster, but there is not a really big diference, you can use the regular one withouth affecting performance, it's just that takes longer to load, that's it.
    αGoD HaS THe⌃oF My LiFe aND i DoN'T WaNNa⎋*Ⓘ♡Ⓜⓨⓘⓗⓞⓝⓔ

Quote Originally Posted by GHOSTYAIRO View Post
    I've tried the same logos as a regular PNG and Xcode PNG and the endoded one loads a little bit faster, but there is not a really big diference, you can use the regular one withouth affecting performance, it's just that takes longer to load, that's it.
    Precisely what I said. I can confirm that it takes longer to load and uses more memory. Those are the side effects. We must not tolerate Melech518, just because he has problems coping with puberty.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to SpookyET For This Useful Post:

97vrsix (2009-07-25)

Thanks
    Thanked 12,540 Times in 7,596 Posts

Guys, enough is enough, the name calling schoolyard BS need to stop.
    Last edited by Bo Troxell; 2009-07-24 at 05:03 AM.

iPhone? More like MyPhone beav626's Avatar
    Thanks

Alright-I cant get the MMs to work at all. I cant send. My tethering is up but no MMS. I have a 3G on 3.0 TMOB 24.99 data plan.

I downloaded the bundle from Cydia and put the new IPCC through Itunes.

What am I missing?????

OK MMS worked-but then teathering went away... and my Logo is still T-....
    Last edited by beav626; 2009-07-24 at 04:59 AM.

Dont know if anyone has posted about 2G's. Dont really have time to go thru the like 35 pages of post to see. SO figured I would and post what I got out of two jailbroken/unlocked 2g's on 3.0.

I guess I did it the hard way and used iTunes for the .ipcc file. So did the, what I figure is run once in some kind of special mode by copying and pasting < "CProgram Files\iTunes\iTunes.exe" /setPrefInt carrier-testing 1 > (Win XP) exactly like that, without the gaters, in the Start>Run little "open:" box. Clicked on iTunes in the start menu, clicked on iphone to the left, held "Shift" key down and clicked on "Check for update". NOW for my phone I have the Blackberry plan so thats what I picked even though that APN: address is not what I used in the past. Thats is before 3.0 when you could set it yourself. So doing mine first I had already went to Cydia and dl'd the "ActivaeMMS2g" from iSpazio under "????" (just tried to find it under messaging but could not. search MMS and first thing that came up). So the MMS does not work. So went and reset my network setting under General>Reset. Still not working. So looked around Cydia thinking I missed something and noticed I could have gotten .ipcc from there under "Tweaks" and also noticed that SpookyET says you have to REBOOT...DAH..didnt do that. So rebooted and it worked. Takes a while to send but receives pretty quick...well sending to myself.

So now time for the wifes phone. Did the .ipcc thing again thru iTunes. Picked the "T-Mobile US - Postpaid/Flexpaid" as she is on T-Zones...lucky her. So MMS icon doesnt show on SMS message so rebooted. Still nothing. Took out BossPerfs cause I thought that might be prob as I dont have it on my phone yet...nope no that either. So went to Cydia to look for the "ActivateMMS2G"...had to search it as only way to find. Rebooted it worked.

I roam on AT&T and have no problem sending MMS on either Tmo or ATT. Picture quality is perfect. Pretty much what I send is what I get, from iphones that is.

SO SpookyET...YOU ARE THE MAN and anyone else that might have helped him. So how much you need for donation? To me this is way better than Swirly

Oh and also tried that APN hack from Cydia and it didnt work for me either. T-Mo does have a configurator on there website, sends it in a text message. Doesnt always work though. They will also send the setting in a txt msg to you if you call and ask.
    Last edited by robertguero; 2009-07-24 at 12:51 PM.

You don't have to install both the IPCC and the Cydia package. It is one or the other. There is no requirement to donate. You can donate as much as you want or none at all--whatever you value it.

Mates, I am taking a break from replying to posts today. It's me birthday.
    Last edited by SpookyET; 2009-07-24 at 04:08 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

15. The Following User Says Thank You to SpookyET For This Useful Post:

robertguero (2009-07-24)

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

Happy Birthday SpookyET!! But if you reply, you're still on and not partying enough . Cheers!

HAPPY B-DAY!!!!!!

Think you sir for your help with all and having the know how to do this.

maybe I came across misunderstood but only found the .ipcc file after the fact in Cydia. Just put it in just in case others did not know as your first post instrutions say nothing of it. I had already done it with iTunes.

Asked how much you need $$$ cause not sure what beer cost where you are.

Also forgot...you need help with alarm or automotive electrical look me up or come over to my neck of the woods and ask a question. Welcome To ALARMTEKs 12 Volt Installers Forum!

Ok i read about tethering but still have no idea how or where the app is. Something else I neeed to install?
    Last edited by robertguero; 2009-07-24 at 06:41 PM.

As part of my contribution to the thread, my video messaging still doesn't work, to email nor to another phone...

But on a more personal note, happy birthday spooky, your help is greatly appreciated. Hope we don't see you near a computer!, you should be enjoying your day.

iPhone? More like MyPhone GHOSTYAIRO's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by robertguero View Post

Ok i read baout tethering but still have no idea how or where the app is. Soemthing else I neeed to install?
    Go to settings>general>network>internet tethering, connect the phone via usb or bluetooth and that's it

HAPPY BIRTHDAY
    SpookyET
    αGoD HaS THe⌃oF My LiFe aND i DoN'T WaNNa⎋*Ⓘ♡Ⓜⓨⓘⓗⓞⓝⓔ

iPhone? More like MyPhone 97vrsix's Avatar
    Thanks

Happy Birthday spooky!!!

And yes, I feel the same way about the guy you were speaking of in the last page... Mech what ever his name is.. But what can you do.. It is an open form.. Yes, doing with out proper code will incure more memory usage, and slower load times... This can be seen.. Again... It's tomato or toomato...lol
    Last edited by 97vrsix; 2009-07-25 at 02:00 AM.
    New unibody Macbook Pro, the jacked Model.. Iphone 2G, and 3G, 3G's, And 4G.

allright, i downgraded to 2.2.1 today(various reasons)

when Visual Voicemail works and you figure it out, will these work on 2.2.1 properly?

Thanks
    Thanked 5,329 Times in 3,113 Posts

Happy B-Day!

Page 28 of 103 FirstFirst ... 1826272829303878 ... LastLast