Page 20 of 103 FirstFirst ... 1018192021223070 ... LastLast
Results 381 to 400 of 2044

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: T-Mobile USA Carrier Bundles: Bluetooth, Internet, MMS, & Tethering (2G/3G/3GS/4)

  1. #381
    Thanks. Just tried those steps, I had done them earlier after reading an earlier post with the same instructions. So I only has the carrier Bundle.bundle file listed. I deleted it, reinstalled the cydia package reset network settings and rebooted and I still do not have tethering. Should I re-apply the 3.0 FW and Jailbreak again THEN do these steps?

  2. #382
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinhed View Post
    Thanks. Just tried those steps, I had done them earlier after reading an earlier post with the same instructions. So I only has the carrier Bundle.bundle file listed. I deleted it, reinstalled the cydia package reset network settings and rebooted and I still do not have tethering. Should I re-apply the 3.0 FW and Jailbreak again THEN do these steps?

    Do you have /System/Library/Carrier Bundles/TMobile_us.bundle when the package IS NOT installed?
    Do you have /System/Library/Carrier Bundles/310260 when the package IS NOT installed?


    Does Internet work for you? I don't remember, but if Internet doesn't work, or if there is no signal, the Tethering option isn't displayed.

    Even if you see the EDGE icon, sometimes there is no signal, or it is so low that it's unusable.

    Lastly, are you installing the RIGHT BUNDLE for your plan?

  3. #383
    Do you have /System/Library/Carrier Bundles/TMobile_us.bundle when the package IS NOT installed?

    NO


    Do you have /System/Library/Carrier Bundles/310260 when the package IS NOT installed?

    No
    Does Internet work for you? I don't remember, but if Internet doesn't work, or if there is no signal, the Tethering option isn't displayed.

    Yes Internet works

    Even if you see the EDGE icon, sometimes there is no signal, or it is so low that it's unusable.

    Lastly, are you installing the RIGHT BUNDLE for your plan?

    Well, I thought so... I have family plan with 2000 minutes and the 24.99 data plus 400 txt messages plan...

  4. #384
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinhed View Post
    Do you have /System/Library/Carrier Bundles/TMobile_us.bundle when the package IS NOT installed?

    NO


    Do you have /System/Library/Carrier Bundles/310260 when the package IS NOT installed?

    No
    Does Internet work for you? I don't remember, but if Internet doesn't work, or if there is no signal, the Tethering option isn't displayed.

    Yes Internet works

    Even if you see the EDGE icon, sometimes there is no signal, or it is so low that it's unusable.

    Lastly, are you installing the RIGHT BUNDLE for your plan?

    Well, I thought so... I have family plan with 2000 minutes and the 24.99 data plus 400 txt messages plan...
    Usually, resetting the network settings is enough to bring back the Tethering Option.
    I do not know what is interfering on your phone. What Cydia stuff do you have installed?

  5. #385
    I have winterboard, dtunes, insomnia, backgrounder, and sbsettings.

  6. #386
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinhed View Post
    I have winterboard, dtunes, insomnia, backgrounder, and sbsettings.
    Talking out of my arse, it could be SBSettings.
    You can also be a victim of an Apple BUG.
    Last edited by SpookyET; 2009-07-10 at 11:35 PM.

  7. #387
    iPhone? More like MyPhone 97vrsix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Western mass
    Posts
    205
    Thanks
    12
    Thanked 12 Times in 10 Posts

    I have a bunch of **** in my phone, SBsetting's, winterboard, and more.. I don't have it jacked with options though... Any ways... I think you have the wrong bundle?!?!

    Try the post/flex... ..

    Ok try this... reset set your phone... It can be jail broken, and unlocked... But rest it.. Set everything back to normal.. No options turned on... Leave SBsettings in there and such.. just turn off the most of it...

    Un-install any carrier bundle you have... from both your computer and you phone.. Un-install Restart after each uninstall.. Computer and phone.. reset the network settings again.. Make sure you got wireless...(wi-fi)

    Install the Cydia pack... Restart your phone.... IN the mean time, install the post/flex plan... .IPCC file for your computer... open itunes, and hit option, and get the right file.. Make sure you pick the correct one, it needs to match what you just installed through Cydia.. Don't restart the computer after..

    Ok, so you should have a fresh restarted phone... Sync you phone with itunes... And then restart your phone.... you should be good..


    Just again, to let you know.. I installed the wrong packs, and then removed them with out restarting, and such.. And I got it working in 5 min's and no matter what the tether option shows up.. signal or not...

    Started installing the blackberry plan.. But then I went post/flex..

    Spooky, what can you use to edit those .IPCC files? What do you use?
    New unibody Macbook Pro, the jacked Model.. Iphone 2G, and 3G, 3G's, And 4G.

  8. #388
    Quote Originally Posted by 97vrsix View Post
    I have a bunch of **** in my phone, SBsetting's, winterboard, and more.. I don't have it jacked with options though... Any ways... I think you have the wrong bundle?!?!

    Try the post/flex... ..

    Ok try this... reset set your phone... It can be jail broken, and unlocked... But rest it.. Set everything back to normal.. No options turned on... Leave SBsettings in there and such.. just turn off the most of it...

    Un-install any carrier bundle you have... from both your computer and you phone.. Un-install Restart after each uninstall.. Computer and phone.. reset the network settings again.. Make sure you got wireless...(wi-fi)

    Install the Cydia pack... Restart your phone.... IN the mean time, install the post/flex plan... .IPCC file for your computer... open itunes, and hit option, and get the right file.. Make sure you pick the correct one, it needs to match what you just installed through Cydia.. Don't restart the computer after..

    Ok, so you should have a fresh restarted phone... Sync you phone with itunes... And then restart your phone.... you should be good..


    Just again, to let you know.. I installed the wrong packs, and then removed them with out restarting, and such.. And I got it working in 5 min's and no matter what the tether option shows up.. signal or not...

    Started installing the blackberry plan.. But then I went post/flex..

    Spooky, what can you use to edit those .IPCC files? What do you use?
    I don't edit IPCC files, I make them. :-) They are available for all to see on GitHub.

    What you have on your computer won't affect your iPhone. That said, if you do want to do a full restore, don't install any Cydia crap besides ultrasn0w. I also suggest you install the carrier support bundle for your plan from Cydia/Icy, not the IPCC.

  9. #389
    Quote Originally Posted by SpookyET View Post

    By the way, don't let them do that to you. It's illegal. On the Visa site, it says that if any merchant forces you to have a minimum to permit you to buy by credit card, you should report them to Visa. They lose their Visa contract. It's the same for American Express, MasterCard, and others.
    very interesting. considering the fact that many businesses blatantly do and get away with this.

  10. #390
    iPhone? More like MyPhone 97vrsix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Western mass
    Posts
    205
    Thanks
    12
    Thanked 12 Times in 10 Posts

    Well... just thought if he was having trouble, it can't hurt, I did it and it worked great!
    Last edited by 97vrsix; 2009-07-11 at 04:01 AM.
    New unibody Macbook Pro, the jacked Model.. Iphone 2G, and 3G, 3G's, And 4G.

  11. #391
    Quote Originally Posted by trini_pirate View Post
    very interesting. considering the fact that many businesses blatantly do and get away with this.
    Visa USA

    Quote Originally Posted by 97vrsix View Post
    Well... just thought if he was having trouble, it can't hurt, I did it and it worked great!
    No problemo. Thanks. Mail me your D-Mobile logos.



    Downloads of v1.0.5: 1,067.
    Donations: $12.57
    Ratio: $0.011/download
    Last edited by SpookyET; 2009-07-12 at 11:17 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  12. #392
    Calling all those who have Androids!

    Since donations aren't going anywhere, and I cannot buy one myself, I have to appeal onto others. On the myTouch 3G website, it says "Once you’ve got your phone up and running, download the free T-Mobile AppPackTM from the Android Market for Visual Voicemail, HotSpot, and more!"

    It should work on all Android phones, not just myTouch 3G. I need you to download that application, install it, and find the Visual Voicemail server settings. I am hopping that it is standard, and that it will work on iPhone. If their implementation is indeed standard, nagging T-Mobile Customer Support for the settings may also work.

    Thank you.

    AuthenticationScheme: PLAIN/DIGEST-MD5
    BeaconAddress: 12345 (COULD BE SMS shortcode)
    BeaconServiceCenter: +18001234567 (SMS Gateway Number)
    ClientManagesTrash: TRUE/FALSE
    DeliverLegacyNotificationsBeforeSetup: TRUE/FALSE
    GreetingNotification: TRUE/FALSE
    MaxGreetingDuration: 120 (SECONDS)
    MaxPINLength: 10 (INTEGER)
    MinPINLength: 4 (INTEGER)
    UsesMWI: TRUE/FALSE
    UsesSSL: TRUE/FALSE

    Visual Voice Mail Settings From Around the World
    Last edited by SpookyET; 2009-07-13 at 07:25 AM.

  13. #393
    iPhone? More like MyPhone 97vrsix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Western mass
    Posts
    205
    Thanks
    12
    Thanked 12 Times in 10 Posts

    hey spooky.. I got a rough day a head of me, but my best buddy has a G1... I'll go grab his phone, and get it popping... I'm gonna try recording me doing so... lol
    New unibody Macbook Pro, the jacked Model.. Iphone 2G, and 3G, 3G's, And 4G.

  14. #394
    I'll have it for ya in about 3 hours. Gotta find the G1

  15. #395
    its not out on the android market yet

  16. #396
    They did send the mytouch 3G to some early. It should be somewhere. Maybe it's only available to mytouch users for now. Change your User-Agent to that of myTouch and see if you can get it listed.

  17. #397
    iPhone? More like MyPhone 97vrsix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Western mass
    Posts
    205
    Thanks
    12
    Thanked 12 Times in 10 Posts

    yeah, i had no luck...sorry... You want me to call?
    New unibody Macbook Pro, the jacked Model.. Iphone 2G, and 3G, 3G's, And 4G.

  18. #398
    Quote Originally Posted by 97vrsix View Post
    yeah, i had no luck...sorry... You want me to call?
    Won't hurt calling.

  19. #399
    does "UserAgent: SonyEricssonW800i/R1L" change the imei # or fools tmobile? cause i don't think it's working.

  20. #400
    iPhone? More like MyPhone 97vrsix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Western mass
    Posts
    205
    Thanks
    12
    Thanked 12 Times in 10 Posts

    It tell's the company how to hand the picture, according to what your phone can handel.. If no phone, it will default to the smallest, or most basic settings it can!! Good question.

    I called... BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA They did not like my questions... or answers. I tried twice... I think i got two people who don't have any clue on what is red, and blue... Oh well, I'll try in the morning...

    Oh, it has to be, or should be a phone that the company can use..Or settings that match an IPhone.. to one your company uses...

    From people that send me E-mail... I see a lot of people misspelling, and using wrong file's for what service they have...If one does not work, try the next... Just take your time doing so... Don;t do it when you only have ten seconds to do so.. Give your self some error time.. and learning time... This way you can get a better grasp of what you are doing.. Knowledge is power..

    Sometimes you may get a detail wrong... here or their... But... it's better then not knowing at all, or turning a blind eye.

    Thanks again...

    DONATE TO THE CAUSE..

    Oh... Spooky... The badges... What I wanted to do was take the normal T-Mobile one, with the dot's and purple...and just swap the T for a D, and have it D-Mobile... Do you have the stock file .PNG ?? Thank you..
    Last edited by 97vrsix; 2009-07-14 at 02:29 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    New unibody Macbook Pro, the jacked Model.. Iphone 2G, and 3G, 3G's, And 4G.

Page 20 of 103 FirstFirst ... 1018192021223070 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •