Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Functioning T-mobile MMS settings 2g. 3.0

Question mms and edge will not work together with same APN
    Hello,

I just jailbroke/unlok my iphone 2g with 3.0.1 firmware and upon installing mms my edge will not work. my edge will only work in apn: internet2.voicestream. My mms will only work if my CDN is wap.voicestream and the mms is epc.tmobile.com. IF i make both of them internet2.voicestream when i get out the apn to mms disapears...

How can i make both mms and edge work at the same time i dont want to have to keep going back and forth changing the apn. i already tried to locate activatemms2 on cydia but i cant locate it.

Quote Originally Posted by brendam24 View Post
    Hello,

I just jailbroke/unlok my iphone 2g with 3.0.1 firmware and upon installing mms my edge will not work. my edge will only work in apn: internet2.voicestream. My mms will only work if my CDN is wap.voicestream and the mms is epc.tmobile.com. IF i make both of them internet2.voicestream when i get out the apn to mms disapears...

How can i make both mms and edge work at the same time i dont want to have to keep going back and forth changing the apn. i already tried to locate activatemms2 on cydia but i cant locate it.
    Carrier bundle: http://modmyi.com/forums/t-mobile/65...2g-3g-3gs.html

What do I do here? I'm not to good as far as allthese iPhone hacks ..sorry

Quote Originally Posted by brendam24 View Post
    What do I do here? I'm not to good as far as allthese iPhone hacks ..sorry
    Just read that thread's first post.

It's probably best that you restore your phone to 3.1.2 before anything else.

Then once everything is back up, follow the steps in the carrier bundle thread.

If you need any help, post in that thread using the "Asking for Help Format."

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123