Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Tmobile Edge on 19.99 plan - Wont connect

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

just figured mine out. i had signed up for hot spots and had to change it to unlimited internet. now it works just fine

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by poohp View Post
    See, in the beginning you did the proxy hack.
    You didn't need to do that, you still don't need to do that.
    I told you to do a DFU restore. That should wipe out anything that you did to the phone.
    Then do the ziphone 2c. Like I said, the first button on the top left. This will jailbrake, activate and unlock the phone.
    You have it simple because you are paying for the total internet through tmobile.
    You just need to unlock your phone. The jailbrake part is only to add stuff to the phone that currently doesn't already come w/ it.
    The activate part of the ziphone will "activate" the phone.

You really should stop trying to fiddle w/ anything "internal" on the phone because all you need/want is EDGE to pick up your tmobile total internet. If you did all this CORRECTLY, then the phone should pick up the edge network.

One last thought, did you put in the tmobile sim card?
    i seem to be having the same problem and what your saying isnt working for me either. i havent done anything other then unlock my iphone, i have the 19.99 plan through tmobile and everytime i try to use the internet it says can't connect to server, not subscribed to edge. but i have the E in the square up top of the iphone. i have also tried to turn on/off wifi and that didnt make a difference. i have also recieved the text that says they have updated my services. this is driving me crazy. could someoen please help.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12