Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Send Video Via MMS on iPhone 3G O.S3

Default Send Video Via MMS on iPhone 3G O.S3
    Can you send video that you record on the iPhone through MMS on the new OS3? I saw somewhere it can, pls help

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by loveme4ever View Post
    Can you send video that you record on the iPhone through MMS on the new OS3? I saw somewhere it can, pls help
    Yes, but you can only do this with an iPhone 3GS. Not on 3G, unless they make a 3rd party app for it. So far, you can record videos on a jailbroken 3G, but I don't think you can send these through the regular iPhone MMS app.
    If I helped you out, please use the Thanks button ------------------------->

3. The Following User Says Thank You to adp For This Useful Post:

loveme4ever (2009-06-26)

Is there a third party apps for that? My phone is already JailBreak. THx

Thanks

Is there a third party apps for that? My phone is already JailBreak. THx
    I'm pretty sure they don't have one yet. The video recorders from Cydia have not yet been updated to work with 3.0, they crash if you try opening them. FYI, the best video recorder is "videorecorder3G" which compresses to MPEG and has a great quality. But if you have 3.0 you can't use this yet. We'll just have to wait.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to adp For This Useful Post:

omarsito75 (2009-11-27)

For your info, I have cycorder from cydia on 2 iphone 3g's both on 3.0 and it works great no crashes. Still haven't figured out how to send videos since my mms is not working to well with t-mo

Cycorder work on my iphone 3G with OS3 too, it work great, and my MMS for t-Mobile is also work with sending picture text, but it has to do lillte edit in the mms profile.

Cycorder work on my iphone 3G with OS3 too, it work great, and my MMS for t-Mobile is also work with sending picture text, but it has to do lillte edit in the mms profile.
    I tried a few changes to my mms settings but they would only work for a few times then quit.Plus resolution was bad. What settings do you have? Cycorder is very reliable I never have had a problem with it, plus its free!!

Thanks

I also upgraded my videorecorder for 3.0. It works now. I think this one has a higher FPS rate than Cycorder. And you can also upload to youtube, send by e-mail, transfer to pc/mac. When I used Cycorder the video was kinda slow, like a webcam. This one is also free...if you know where to look for the activation code...hint: google :P

SK.....I used this setting to setup my MMS, the most important part is you have to shut down your iphone and turn it back on. Plus other iphone must have the same setting to recieved pix, tested on my wife phone.

T-Mobile
    APN: wap.voicestream.com or internet2.voicestream.com
    User Name And Password: guest (for the 2nd APN only) leave in blank
    NEW APN: epc.tmobile.com no username or password

Timeout: 15 minutes
    Primary gateway IP: 216.155.165.50
    Port: 8080
    Secondary gateway IP: 216.155.165.50
    Port: 8080

MMS Mmsc Server: http://216.155.174.84/servlets/mms Proxy: 216.155.165.050:8080

12. The Following User Says Thank You to loveme4ever For This Useful Post:

sk_anti35 (2009-06-26)