Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Question about swirly mms 2

Default Question about swirly mms 2
    Hi this is dave, I just jailbroke and unlocked my 3g iphone had swirly on it before I did the upgrade . So now I paided for the new swirly2 6.00 and says I purchased . I go to install says the requsted modifications cannot be applied due to required dependencies or conflicts that cannot be automatically found or fixed. Any one have that problem / thanks

Just wanted to let everyone no .I got it working this morning. swirly 2 does work on the 3.0
    Last edited by vrodman0633; 2009-06-26 at 01:38 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

if youre on 3.0 thats why...it has a dependency of being on firmware 2.2 or less so you cant install it on 3.0

Thanks ! this is dave I am on version 3.o firmware 04.26.08 and yes I have swirly mms2 working. It least thats what my swirly says on it the new blue color app. with the big swirly mark on the app. so am not sure whats up but it says swirly 2 on it and my wifes has the same I downloaded it on saturday.

thats weird i have swirly purchased and every time i try to install it says i need to have fw 2.2.1 or lower ill try again

iPhone? More like MyPhone 97vrsix's Avatar
    Thanks

any one else?
    New unibody Macbook Pro, the jacked Model.. Iphone 2G, and 3G, 3G's, And 4G.

Quote Originally Posted by 97vrsix View Post
    any one else?
    I think the majority of people on 2G's right now are setting theirs up to use the native app instead of a 3rd party. I know I did, but I could be mistaken.

I know that doesn't help you with the swirly problem, but it is another option worth looking into.....

Thanks

it's working now