Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Auto update time, gone?

Default Auto update time, gone?
    Hey,

I just noticed that the auto update of the time option is missing on my phone (settings>general>date and time). There is no slider for auto update. This is on a 2G, I used pwnage and then tried redsn0w/ultrasn0w. either way it's not there?

Anyone else?

Thanks

Not here either. 3G 3.0. It was there before I used ultrasn0w and put in my T-Mo SIM.

Don't have it. Unlocked 3G on 3.0

looks like mine is gone as well.

Default same here
    I have the same issue. I noticed it last night when my time was a little off from the rest of the clocks around me. Checked settings and there's no auto update option for the clock. Anyone got a fix for this?

I am thinking because we do not have a carrier bundle, the one I have used for 2.xx does not seem to work for 3.0. Might have to wait until it is updated. I say this cause if I put in a AT&T sim even unactivated the auto option comes back

check the downloads section here, there are a few carrier bundles for Tmobile US once that is installed the auto date comes back
    Last edited by Anijake; 2009-07-01 at 05:15 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Default It's fixed through the carrier bundle files
    I was able to fix the time problem by loading the tmobile carrier ipcc file to enable high resolution images through mms.

Here's a link:

http://www.modmyi.com/forums/4654181-post812.html

I noticed the option for the time set automatically after loading it.