Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: How to Get Push Notification Working!!

are you guys serious? you need guides?

You are basically restoring, jailbreaking, and unlocking the phone, while there is a ATT sim card in there. When its all done, put your tmobile sim in. and you've got working push....

If you need a guide, search for how to unlock your phone. Simply do the process with the ATT sim card in the phone. once you've completed it, put the tmobile sim in. Test out your push...
    The only thing I ask in return for helping, is that you click the thanks button, Thanks!

Does BlackRa1n Work With iPhone 2G

Does BlackRa1n Work With iPhone 2G
    Last edited by SonnyDickson; 2009-11-28 at 01:44 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Yeah bro, come on, put in A LITTLE effort.

I mean typing in "blackra1n 2g" in google, would have giving you your answer in the first 3 results...
    The only thing I ask in return for helping, is that you click the thanks button, Thanks!

Thanks I'm Restore My iPhone 2G Now

Now Restore Now Got Jailbreak

Does ATT Sim Need Be activated

I Just Jailbreak iPhone With Blackra1n Can I Restore From The Backup

Push Still Don't Working
    Last edited by SonnyDickson; 2009-11-28 at 02:48 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

dont restore from back up just to rule it out if something goes wrong down the line...

Pretty sure the card doesn't have to be active, but then again I think the 2g activates differently compared to the 3g and 3gs

Push Still Don't Working

Quote Originally Posted by Sonny788 View Post
    Can Some One Make Steps To Get Push Working On iPhone 2G 3.1.2
    Yes, please!

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789