Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: chessmom

Default chessmom
    please help.
    recently bought iphone to work with t mobile which was upgraded to 1.1.3
    by someone and you tube quit working.
    thanks

Thanks

i used: http://www.ging.co.nz/youtube.php and it does work.
    there is also a "youtube activation" file in installer which i have installed.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to reeko For This Useful Post:

chessmom (2008-03-11)

Default chessmom
    can you please tell how to activate in stepwise manner.

Thanks

if you go to the website above it has it in stages.

first try the installer "youtube activation", if that doesn't work go to the website and follow the steps.

i have got the modified data_ark.plist , device_private_key.pem and device_public_key.pem on my hard drive, if you PM me i can send them to you. i have a 1.1.1 OTB 3.9BL iphone at 1.1.3, i don't know if they will work on yours? if you back up your 3 files first and try copying mine over and see if it works, if it doesnt just re copy over your backed up ones.

if you have never used SSH on WinSCP i suggest you do some research into it first and get that set up so it works. PM me.

I found that i could get youtube working by first using it in a wifi network, then the 5.99 worked on youtube but the featured tab, it seems that some files are needed frmm the web to get it to work initially and using wifi enable me to get the application running. now that its running I can get youtube anywhere using the tmobile plan. Also using the installer app you could install another youtube application called mxtube which also works.