Page 17 of 20 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Sidekick plan stop working with iPhone?

Quote Originally Posted by moto774x View Post
    im having the samething going, i can send and receive emails and in usage it shows data sending and receiving but nothing else wants to work or update so it cant be not fully working anymore.. im in nyc too
    I switched to Web2Go for $19.99 I get unlimited text and data (as well as MMS) so its actually better than my SK plan. I really don't think the hiptop APN is going to ever work again on the iPhone. U can hold out and hope but I say just make the switch. Once they switch your plan just use the internet2.voicestream.com APN and everything will work just like before. Good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by RDL View Post
    I switched to Web2Go for $19.99 I get unlimited text and data (as well as MMS) so its actually better than my SK plan. I really don't think the hiptop APN is going to ever work again on the iPhone. U can hold out and hope but I say just make the switch. Once they switch your plan just use the internet2.voicestream.com APN and everything will work just like before. Good luck.
    what should i tell tmobile on the phone? they think i have a sidekick now with sidekick data plan, and i check their plans online and says the web2go are 25 without texting and 35 with texting, let me know man gladly appreciate it

Quote Originally Posted by jonnyboomboom View Post
    we DONT want voice, i mean ill pay 15 a month for a phone number with NO MINUTES (and 100 txt if they felt generous), then add 24.99 to that and if need be $10 on top of that for infinite text...
    T-Mobile's stand-alone Total Internet service is $40 / month, plus $0.20 / minute for voice. Does that not work with the iPhone?

Quote Originally Posted by balazer View Post
    T-Mobile's stand-alone Total Internet service is $40 / month, plus $0.20 / minute for voice. Does that not work with the iPhone?
    Hey it does work however requires a contract of at least 12 months and with tmobile cutting people off left and right who wants to commit?

Hey it does work however requires a contract of at least 12 months and with tmobile cutting people off left and right who wants to commit?
    If you're on a legit plan there should be no problems with them cutting people off.
    Last edited by GIRLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL; 2009-09-08 at 10:30 PM.

Lovely

Not

I switched to i wireless Megatalk with unlimited voice, text, and data for only $49/month

If you bring your own hardware to T-Mobile, you don't need to sigh a 1-year contract. You can get a month-to-month contract. This is not AT&T.

Actually I think for this standalone data they do require a commitment.

Lovely

Not

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Does the 19.99 web2go still work for most of you?? I was forced into the smart phone plan because first my sidekick apn stopped working then i got web2go for 19.99 and after about 2 weeks that stopped working too. The browser would tell me i needed to upgrade my plan for the phone i was using. I pay $70/month for 300mins and unlimited data and texting its bullsh*t

Quote Originally Posted by EricJD View Post
    I switched to i wireless Megatalk with unlimited voice, text, and data for only $49/month
    What is the iwireless megatalk? and does the data work on the iphone?? What apn? How to i get setup?
    Last edited by loffyg; 2009-09-09 at 07:03 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ennoid417 View Post
    Can you still text pm your iphone with the sidekick plan cocoabean?
    yes i can send SMS fine if your asking calls come in ok im just trying to find a fix for the internet

Quote Originally Posted by loffyg View Post
    Does the 19.99 web2go still work for most of you?? I was forced into the smart phone plan because first my sidekick apn stopped working then i got web2go for 19.99 and after about 2 weeks that stopped working too. The browser would tell me i needed to upgrade my plan for the phone i was using. I pay $70/month for 300mins and unlimited data and texting its bullsh*t

What is the iwireless megatalk? and does the data work on the iphone?? What apn? How to i get setup?
    so does the web2go plan still works? anyone can confirm?if not which one can i get? like a blackberry data plan or a mytouch data plan?

web2go is working ATM. It can stop anytime and we could all be forced to upgrade to the more expensive smartphone plans for 24.99 and 34.99 respectively.

Lovely

Not

Thanks

^^this what i wannna do, take off that pocka dot bikini GIRLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

LMFAO lol

Quote Originally Posted by RDL View Post
    Do you mean that you have Web2Go on some kind of prepaid plan? I thought you could only use Web2Go on either flex pay or a contract plan, so how is that better than a Sidekick plan??

Cheaper minutes and data/messaging? It costs more because you have to bundle with voice but if you use your data/txt/mms every day it'll be cheaper.

Lovely

Not

Quote Originally Posted by GIRLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL View Post
    web2go is working ATM. It can stop anytime and we could all be forced to upgrade to the more expensive smartphone plans for 24.99 and 34.99 respectively.
    thank u
    one more question does everything work as texting? mms? yahoo? twitter apps and so on?

Yeah, everything

Lovely

Not

Quote Originally Posted by GIRLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL View Post
    Yeah, everything
    thats coo
    i already tried changing my data plan to web-2-go
    but asked to make a payment of bout $2-3
    and always get transaction denied, perhaps
    they want me call n give them an IMEI for the cellphone?
    Tried with 2 different cards n same
    Im thinking of calling but wut if they asked for IMEI for the cell?

I think they only allow transactions over $5.

Lovely

Not

Quote Originally Posted by cptdobson View Post
    Do you mean that you have Web2Go on some kind of prepaid plan? I thought you could only use Web2Go on either flex pay or a contract plan, so how is that better than a Sidekick plan??
    Sorry I completely forgot that alot of SK users were using prepaid plans. I have always been on contract with TMo with a voice plan and pay monthly. I have no advice for prepaid users. Good luck!

Page 17 of 20 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast