Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Any Overages for Web2Go?

Thanks
    Default Any Overages for Web2Go?
    I have been following the posts about the changes Tmobile has done for data services. I could not get Tzones for my iphone but i was able to get Web2Go using an old nokia phone.

Anyway, my question is are there any overage charges or are they still going unnoticed on the billing? I have the 50mb plan w/ 200 messages, I usually am in a wifi area but cant get my mail on the go so I needed a quick solution. I am sure because I have data I will use it, but I just want to know if I will be paying additional charges.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,681 Times in 1,159 Posts

They will charge you overage up until you reach $34.99 which is the charge for smart phone unlimited.

Thanks
    Wow, that's nice of them to charge me the maximum. I forgot to mention that I have a flexpay account, will they just cut my data service off?

Thanks
    Thanked 1,681 Times in 1,159 Posts

I didn't say they would charge you the maximum. I said they would charge you UP TO the maximum if you exceed your data usage. And actually they are doing you a favor as in the past there was no cap so people got hundreds of dollars in excess data charges. Now they are nice enough to limit you to $34.99 as if you were paying for that plan. As far as flex play that's out of my realm so you'll have to call a sales rep.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Poseidon79 For This Useful Post:

idealist (2009-05-28)

Thanks
    Thanks I took your advice and called TMO, for flexpay they said the data would not work unless I upgrade my plan. Well guess you get what you pay for.