Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Help 3G, winboard crash, can not make call anymore

My iPhone is a Part of Me vietkool's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Help 3G, winboard crash, can not make call anymore
    Hi all,

My 3G unlocked with Yellow snow, iphone version 2.2 (5G77) Modem firmware 02.28.00, it works great until today, when I change something in winterboard and it show winterboard crashed. Reset to go back normal and when I go to phone tab to make a call, I can not used the keypad to make a call anymore. When I am in the phone screen for 5 second it auto kich out to home screen.
    any help please

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Do you remember of anything that you recently downloaded prior to these occurences? For me this was Tlert. I just had to disable it. Ummm, have you tried a simple respring? Those seem to work for me most of the time.

My iPhone is a Part of Me vietkool's Avatar
    Thanks

I didn't d/l anything, I just went to the winterboard then turn on the Apple 2009 wallpaper, after I confirmed, the springboard restard then I can not use the keypad to call anymore. I can recieve incoming call and talk no problem .. only thing that the keypad appear only 5 seconds the got kick out to home menu
    how do I use simple respring ?

the only way to solve is back up everything then restore version 2.2 then use the quickown to jailbreak and YellowSnow to unlock again.
    after unlock, restore the back up ...
    pcs of sh!t apple iphone
    Last edited by vietkool; 2009-05-27 at 03:43 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

that happen to me... i tried literally everything but had no result, i thought id return it back to apple so i just retored it back to normal 2.2 and and the keypad started working, so i jailbroke it again... and after that i had no problem...

iPhone? ... No?... MYphone!!!

"The man who smiles when things go wrong has thought of someone to blame it on"