Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: 2g 2.2 missing apn menu

Default 2g 2.2 missing apn menu
    Ok so ive been searching and reading and trying to come up with a solution before posting. I have a 2g with 2.2 firmware, i had the tzone hack well i had to restore my phone and now that im trying to get everything abck to normal, i know we no longer need the hack for tzones but i am missing my apn menu to enter epc.tmobile.com.

i know this question has been asked before but is there an solution?

In Cydia grab 'APN Editing' and it'll restore the option in the settings menu to change your CDN

Thanks.
    How ever that didnt work ive installed through cydia and still not showing up. where did the tzone hacks go?

Thanks
    Thanked 12,540 Times in 7,596 Posts

I believe all t zones hacks have gone away. T zones was replaced by web2go.

Was on the phone wiht T-Mo today and they guy says that the epc.tmobile.com does both the wap.voicestream.com and internet2.voicestream.com. He said the wap works on those chinese iClone phones. I was using the wap on my 3G until I started reading about the internet2. Honestly after using both I think the wap works better. I have the Blackberry data plan. He said I need to upgrade in plans in order to get good html browsing. Said the wap or internet2 may work for a while then lockup.