Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: $50 to the first person to figure out how to activate Edge on T-Mobile ToGo (Prepaid)

Default $50 to the first person to figure out how to activate Edge on T-Mobile ToGo (Prepaid)
    I have tried EVERYTHING.

I have a 1.1.4 unlocked, jailbroken, activated on a Tmobile Prepaid simcard.

T-Zones work.

I have tried:

1. BigBoss T-Mobile hack on Installer

2. Edited proxy.pac

3. Edited preferences.plist

I dont know what else to try

I'll pay $50 to someone who can get the internet working on a prepaid card.

Maybe i can get it to work on 1.1.3?
    Last edited by dkth; 2008-03-10 at 08:29 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

well you keep your 50$ to buy off your t mobile pre paid cards everything is checked and tested internet plan doesnt work on prepaid mobile you have get a contract and pay atleast 5.99 for t'zones to get your internet work ....thanks

get a flexpay month to month, you can choose any plan you want on a month to month, since you already have your phone, all you have to pay is your first month's bill and purchase the sim card (can't use your T-mobile to go sim card)

but my tzones work. u really think there is a difference between the tzones on prepaid and tzones on postpaid?

You can pay $40 a month and have a data only plan.

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

i was a manager for tmobile for 3 years and have been a customer for 6 years. there is NO prepaid t-zones that includes WAP, you can only go to the tzones secure site to download ringtones, wallpapers, and apps. the only prepaid WAP is on the sidekick plan BUT you have to have the sim in a sidekick and trust me, they know if you don't. no phone on prepaid can use WAP except a sidekick.