Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: AppleCare with T-Mobile?

Default AppleCare with T-Mobile?
    i dropped my phone the other day, and i'm pretty sure i damaged the digitizer because there are spots on the screen. It has applecare but i have t-mobile and i was wondering if there was a way to get apple to fix it. i know it's my fault, but there's nothing to lose in trying

Doubt it....since you broke it.

Thanks

You can restore back to your original state. Get a free att sim and slap it in there. Take it to apple and tell them you had to get a new sim, and its stuck on the connect to itunes screen. When they get the phone and see that the screen is jacked up be like... i have no clue it has been doing that since i got the new sim... I know. Its a long shot. But sound convincing. If all else fails go to att and ***** about something or another. Usually helps when you go to apple to have backup info on you spoke with att. They log that stuff ya know...
    Go Ahead. Hit the Thank button... it wont bite.

Tap Tap Revenge is Gay... That is fact.

Giggidy.

Ronny's post above is your best bet. Make sure you have an ATT sim chip.

Thanks

agreed, ronny's plan is the best, accidents happen, but if they see there is a big dent or marks, they'll probably blame it on you and tell you to fark yourself

If they ask where your sim is, just say you thought you were getting a new phone so you took it out and accidentally left it at home.