Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Need Help returning 2g Iphone

Unhappy Need Help returning 2g Iphone
    Hi i bought an iphone less then a year ago at apple store, unlocked it and jailbroke it, i am using it with T-mobile. now 3 days ago the phone would not vibrate at all, i tied everything. now i need to go to apple and return it. what should i do and say to them.

I never actived the phone and plus i dont have an Att sim card so if any one returned an Iphone before please help.

also whould they ask me to activate the new phone if they gonna give me a new one ?

thanks guys

well, you can call apple say you just bought the phone from a friend and that there something wrong with it.. and then BS your way into the apple store and act like a noob, and say that you just got and the phone, and noticed it wouldnt vibrate..

just restore and take it in. leave the sim card out. you don't need an AT&T contract to have warranty work done.
    Just tell them you took the sim card out and put it in another phone to use, which you forgot in your car or at home. no worries

My iPhone is a Part of Me BarcaMagic's Avatar
    Thanks

Restore , go to apple store and tell genius "hey ***** switch my iphone".
    Just kidding do what broomhead said.

iPhone? More like MyPhone punklove's Avatar
    Thanks

i went to the genius yesterday..... i told them i didnt have a sim... that the friend i bought it from restored it for me when i needed to update or restore... and i didnt know how the friend did it... and the friend was out of town when i restored it today, thus it was stuck at activation... then i told the genius bout my problem... and he didnt even plug it in- he took one look at the phone, checked for water damage, then replaced it with a new one [probably a refurb]....
    then he tried to get me past the activation screen with his sim card, but it didnt work... so he sent me packing with an unactivated iphone...
    happiness is a warm iphone~~~~