Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: EDGE Network , T-mobile prepaid

Default EDGE Network , T-mobile prepaid
    hi , i have a t-mobile prepaid plan to use with me iphone , i used the same setting as listed still cant get it to work , i even tryed the side kick plan and that didnt work as well . i can see the little E on my phone it just dont work . what kinda of plan so i get with pre paid ? and how else i can setup my E network ? or can i use the vpn?

APN: wap.voicestream.com
    No username/password.
    or

internet2.voicestream.com and user/pass as blank

or

hiptop.t-mobile.com

non worked for me , please help

Thanks for the link , however thats not what im looking for . or i just dont understand it . i need to know how to use EDGE with a prepaid t-mobile NOT post paid

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

5. The Following User Says Thank You to whizkid For This Useful Post:

mssidah (2007-09-17)

i did that , still dont work . AGAIN im using prepaid so im not sure if that work with it , i tryed it anyways

Quote Originally Posted by mssidah View Post
    i did that , still dont work . AGAIN im using prepaid so im not sure if that work with it , i tryed it anyways
    mssidah...did you ever find an answer to this one? i am having the same problem.

Quote Originally Posted by burdell1 View Post
    mssidah...did you ever find an answer to this one? i am having the same problem.
    i think im gonna get a $10 a month prepaid plan if you get T-Zones. i just need to figure out if it works on the iphone. then i will get it and the iphone.

So how exactly does the VPN work? Is there ANY POSSIBLE WAY to get any kind of data on my iPhone unlocked on Tmobile prepaid?

find a way for me guys I want this too haha