Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: IPhone New Today, Already Unlocked, No Internet or YouTube

Quote Originally Posted by mixxez View Post
    ok i have done what spead said

Got rid of my Sidekick umlimited plan
    Added 5.99 unlimited internet plan
    and just incase added 400 text messages for 4.99

and i will update as I go,

Any more suggestions? spread?
    Unless you are using the tzone hack you will probably not be able to access the internet w/ the tzones plan. The apn I gave you earlier was for the total internet and not tzones. Tzones has its own apn

Quote Originally Posted by poohp View Post
    Unless you are using the tzone hack you will probably not be able to access the internet w/ the tzones plan. The apn I gave you earlier was for the total internet and not tzones. Tzones has its own apn
    T-MobileWeb ($5.99) is what i need correct.

thanks 4 ur help

That did it! GOt the TOTAL INTERNET PLAN (19.99)

changed APN and good to go.... all expect youtube

any luck with getting youtube to work? any tricks?
    Last edited by mixxez; 2008-03-13 at 06:22 AM.

Ok when I called Tmo again they explained because I am on a FlexAccount, all my phone changes won't be effective until the next billing cycle, no matter when I make them.

My question is- can I add Total Internet and leave my sidekick plan intact? Because if I can the plan and am stuck with an iPhone that doesn't work properly AND my sidekick can't be used as a backup...I may slap myself. (Just kidding of course)

I can get online with wifi I realized when I was at the mall, but there is no wifi where I live, so that alone won't work for me. I want my iPhone to work the same way the sidekick does- can surf the net as long as there is a signal.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12