Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: APPS FROM APPLE STORE ARE NOT WORKING ON UNLOCKED iPHONE

Default APPS FROM APPLE STORE ARE NOT WORKING ON UNLOCKED iPHONE
    I don't know what's going on with my iPhone and was wondering if anyone else is experiencing the same issues. Currently I am using version 2.1 on the 2gen iPhone which is jailbroken and unlocked. T-mobile is my carrier.

So here is the deal. I opened up an account via the Apple Store. Everything was fine and dandy. I purchased some apps as well as downloaded free apps. Well now I am unable to use any app that was downloaded via the Apple Store. For example, some apps that I have downloaded which no longer work include, iheartradio, shazam, public radio, yomamma, tv.com, mlb.com, fastlane lite, ect. Even the paid games are not working. Any suggestion?

Also another question that I have is what is going on with Cydia?
    Unlocked 1 Generation iPhone
    Using T-Mobile service
    1.1.4 version

try removing the apps for your iPhone and then deauthorize your computer and then reauthorize your computer. After your computer is authorized, try re-syncing your purchased application back to your device.

That also happened to my 1st gen iPhone when I did not have the neuter option selected.

I really don't know if that is what fixed it or what killed my apps is when I first synced my iPhone to iTunes.

Apple is not hack anything friendly.
    http://www.modmyi.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=129676&dateline=12338  68848

this happened to my 1st gen too
    turns out that my iPhone somehow forgot all my itunes account info,

just go into the appstore, downloads some random app thats free and it should ask you to enter your email address and your password instead of just your password.

input both of those and after the download completes, all apps from the appstore should now work