Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: $9.99 web2go unlimited?

Default $9.99 web2go unlimited?
    I have read a few times that the $9.99 tmobile web2go plan does not register data that you use making it unlimited. Can anyone that has been using this for a few months please chime in?

No it is not unlimited. You get, I believe, 40MB of download and it is .20 cents per MB after that. You can still get the T-Zones if you know how to ask for it. Most will tell you that you can't get it anymore since it isn't on their screens to offer but if you search this site you will find several people, myself included, who have posted what the code they need to enter is. Once entered it will add the service to your account for 5.99...which IS unlimited.

The plan in either 100mb or 50mb with text messages. But I have heard rumors that people with this plan saying that it does not register data used making it unlimited.

I am being offer the tmobile loyalty plan $50 for unlimited nationwide minutes and the tzones is not compatible.

web2go users???

I am yet to see anybody that has been charged for over usage on those plans.

I have the 50MB Web on FlexPay and this month I will go over about 5MB to 10MB on purpose just to see if there will be any usage charge (should be $.20c per MB)