Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: HOT......Special T-Mobile Discount (15%off) University Employees/Students B&M

Default HOT......Special T-Mobile Discount (15%off) University Employees/Students B&M
    Special T-Mobile Discount University Employees/Students B&M - SlickDeals.net Forums

ALL University of Texas Branches (15%)

Support -
    ^I used this link to get directly to the live chat

Special T-Mobile Discount University Employees/Students B&M

This is confirmed to work, Tmo has started discounts that NOW range from 10-15% on Universities, STUDENTS are also eligible

Go check it out guys,

Sorry, this this link again

Support - Business Care
    Last edited by tucapital; 2009-02-20 at 06:37 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

is this just for like one month or what

For as long as you stay with that school.

I just chat with the agent, here is what happened (JUST PART OF IT)...

I now have a list of terms and conditions I need for you to review. When you are finished, let me know if you agree to them.
    Emily P: 1. You remain bound by the Terms and Conditions of Service agreed to at activation with T-Mobile.
    2. By participating in your the employee account program you will be eligible to receive a variable discount on your monthly invoice determined in accordance with the terms of the master agreement between your employer and T-Mobile.
    3. T-Mobile may release your Account Name, Mobile Number, Employee ID, or other account information to your employer for employment verification purposes.
    4. The variable discount will only be available as long as your employer participates in the employee account program with T-Mobile and then only for the term of your employment.
    5. Your current bill cycle will change to 10th.
    6. The discount may take 30-45 days to appear on your bill and will be listed under the “Adjustment” section of your statement.
    PN: Agreed
    Emily P: Excellent.
    Emily P: I'm going to add the discount now. I'll be back in a couple of minutes to confirm the changes.
    PN: ok
    Emily P: Thank you for waiting.
    Emily P: I've now completed your migration. You wll begin to see your discount within 30 to 45
    PN: all right
    PN: Thank you so much for your help
    Emily P: You're welcome.
    Emily P: Do you have any questions?
    PN: no
    PN: you have a great weekend
    Emily P: Thank you for contacting T-Mobile Chat, and thanks for being part of our family.
    Thank you for using our online help. You may now close this window.
    Your session has ended. You may now close this window.
    Last edited by tucapital; 2009-02-20 at 03:18 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

saw this over at slickdeals. works for me. got my 15% off
    2006 Honda CBR600RR