Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: T-zones 5.99 with FlexPay is possible (Here is the "code")

Thumbs up T-zones 5.99 with FlexPay is possible (Here is the "code")
    Hey everyone, I don't have an Iphone but I wanted to sign up here because I found this site while trying to figure out how to get the T-zones 5.99 plan, and I know people were looking for the FlexPay "code" for it. So here it is:

FPTZ599N

(Here is how to do it in case somebody missed it on one of the other threads)Go to T-mobile.com sign in change your phone to something old (I changed mine to a motorola V3 because I had an IMEI just in case) and then go to support>Contact us>Email. Click on chat live. Give them some story about how you were supposed to get it added when you called and it didn't go through. I would recommend calling them first and changing something on your account so that there is a record of you call. Tell them the code was "FPTZ599N". Here is the catch. You must be on the FlexPay annual with a plan $49.99 and up so myFaves 600 with FlexPay and up. Here is the link btw if you want to try and sign up.

Link

I was unsuccessful in getting it added, but I am on FlexPay monthly 300 plan. Here is my conversation:

Please wait while we find an agent to assist you...
    You have been connected to Adolfo A.
    Adolfo A: Hi!
    Me playing stupid: hello
    Adolfo A: I understand that you have asked about adding t-zones on your account but it does not yet show up on your bill.
    Adolfo A: Is this correct?
    Me playing stupid: yes
    Adolfo A: For security purposes, can you please provide me with the complete name of the account holder for verification? Once your account is verified we will be more than happy to research this issue further.
    Me playing stupid: ***********
    Adolfo A: Thank you for that information.
    Adolfo A: Please stand by while I research your issue.
    Adolfo A: please be advised that being on a FlexPay account, you need to pay for any additional feature that you may want to have on it.
    Me playing stupid: thats ok
    Adolfo A: You may want to call us via phone as payments can not be processed on Chat and
    Adolfo A: calling us will be possible.
    Me playing stupid: I do have the money in my flexpay account though
    Me playing stupid: you stiil cant help me here?
    Adolfo A: Also, I apologize to inform that we can not add the feature as the feature do not match your account type.
    Me playing stupid: what do you mean?
    Adolfo A: Please hold on.
    Adolfo A: please allow me some more time to thoroughly research on your concern. I do appreciate your patience in waiting.
    Adolfo A: as t-zones unlimited does not match your account type, I apologize for any inconvenience if I can not provide you with the answer as the feature should be your account type's restriction.
    Me playing stupid: I don't understand what you mean when you say does not match my account type, also the rep I spoke with said it would be added
    Adolfo A: The system is restricting you from adding it and I apologize for the inconvenience.
    Me playing stupid: why is that? and that means the rep lied to me last week?
    Adolfo A: I have gone through your account notes and I can not pull up any information that you have requested for it to be added to your account.
    Me playing stupid: do you see that I added back my night time min.?
    Me playing stupid: last week
    Adolfo A: Please hold on as I check on it.
    Adolfo A: Yes, I have found the note about it.
    Me playing stupid: so you see that I did speak with a rep last week, why don't you see that I tried to add TZUNL599
    Adolfo A: I apologize but there was no note about the request of the t-zones feature to be added.
    Me playing stupid: fine so there was a mistake, will you please add it now
    Adolfo A: I have now found the answer for it.
    Me playing stupid: ok
    Adolfo A: To be able to add the t-zones unlimited to your account,
    Adolfo A: I need the different code for your account type.
    Adolfo A: TZUNL599 is the code used for regular plans.
    Adolfo A: FPTZ599N is the right code for you and
    Adolfo A: it is the same as TZUNL599.
    Adolfo A: Do you want me to proceed with adding it.
    Me playing stupid: oh TZUNL599 is what the rep told me last week, can you add it then please
    Adolfo A: Okay. Please hold on.
    Adolfo A: Thank you for holding on but I apologize that I am still getting the same error message.
    Me playing stupid: what can we do to fix that?
    Adolfo A: the reason why we are not being successful in adding the t-zones unlimited is that the feature is not included for rate plans that cost lower than $49.99.
    Adolfo A: If you need the feature added,
    Adolfo A: please be advised to upgrade your rate plan.
    Me playing stupid: alright so the rep I spoke to was wrong, I will be upgrading my plan this month anyway
    Adolfo A: please hold on as I check for an additional information about it.
    Me playing stupid: ok
    Adolfo A: please I stand corrected that you need to upgrade your plan in order to add t-zones unlimited. Please be advised that FlexPay Monthly Contract can not add the t-zones unlimited feature.
    Adolfo A: Even if you upgrade your plan, you can not still add the feature and I apologize for the inconvenience.
    Me playing stupid: then why did you tell me that you could add it?
    Adolfo A: I am sorry for that. Please do accept my apologies.
    Me playing stupid: you even told me the code FPTZ599N
    Me playing stupid: why is there a code if you cannot add it?
    Adolfo A: I am sorry that our system was able to add it but when I tried to save the change, I still got the same error message.
    Me playing stupid: maybe I need a different type of FlexPay account, like the annual one?
    Adolfo A: Please hold on as I check on your eligibility to activate a FlexPay Annual Contract.
    Adolfo A: please be advised that you need to call Activations if you wish to switch to a FlexPay Annual Contract.
    Adolfo A: You may call us at 1-800-937-8997 or just dial 611 from your handset and press Send.
    Me playing stupid: ok would i be able to get the FPTZ599N then, and also am I able to get the annual flexpay?
    Adolfo A: Activations can properly answer your concerns and in a timely manner.
    Me playing stupid: you can't tell me if "FPTZ599N" would work then?
    Adolfo A: It depends on what plan you want to activate.
    Adolfo A: May I know if you have any plan in mind?
    Me playing stupid: myFaves 600 with FlexPay
    Adolfo A: If you will activate with myFaves 600 FlexPay, I am delighted to inform you that the t-zones unlimited is listed as an optional feature that you can add to the account.
    Adolfo A: Is there anything else we can assist you with today?
    Me playing stupid: no that was it thank you for your time
    Adolfo A: You are welcome!
    Adolfo A: Thank you for contacting T-Mobile Chat, have a great day!

Good luck!
    Last edited by D154RR4Y; 2009-02-18 at 03:42 PM.

Green Apple
    Thanks

Well if I have the $39.99 6oo minute plan what code will I need?

Quote Originally Posted by rwfanatic View Post
    Well if I have the $39.99 6oo minute plan what code will I need?
    You will have to upgrade your plan to at least a $49.99 one, otherwise it will not work at all. I just said the 600 hundred one would work because it is $49.99 on the T-mobile website.

Green Apple
    Thanks

That doesn't seem fair at all.... I really wouldnt expect all the people that actually got this added to have a plan over 49.99

That's only if you are on FlexPay though, a regular contract, last I heard, it didn't matter what your plan was.

iPhone? More like MyPhone crouching's Avatar
    Thanks

I have the 39.99 1K min unlimited N/W and have tzones and im monthly.

Raise your plan. Then add Tzones, and then call and lower the plan. (=
    Should work.

Thanks
    Default Check their Webpage
    On the TMO site if you navigate to the Flex Pay page and compare plans you will see that they still have it clearly on the site that Tzones is available for Flex Pay customers. If you are having problems simply direct them to their own site and tell they its deceptive and misleading, I am sure you will have a good shot at having it added.

If they have it advertised it should stand that you can receive these services......

yeah, that is kind of sad if there is some restriction trying to be added like all this total ******** the bureaucrats think they can get away with on wireless service.... trying to say you have to have X plan cost level to get something that's a good value. Lol we're ripping you off here's something cheaper or else we want to rip you off for that if you're not to this level of being ripped off yet.

I've had 5.99 t-zone access as a CONDITION of my using t-mobile at all with flexpay so I can have the option of the 29.99 voice plan when i need it. i've had this for over a year. probably 19 months or so

i just called T Mobile and the person said T-Zone is in fact included in the Flexpay plan. So I should be able to access T-Zone if I have a T-Mobile phone. She double checked and reconfirm that and said I should not need to add the T-Zone plan because I am using Flexpay?

Quote Originally Posted by tictac1215 View Post
    i just called T Mobile and the person said T-Zone is in fact included in the Flexpay plan. So I should be able to access T-Zone if I have a T-Mobile phone. She double checked and reconfirm that and said I should not need to add the T-Zone plan because I am using Flexpay?

Has anyone else confirmed this? Is this with the non-contract monthly FelxPlan, or is there a 12mo contract involved?