Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: T - Mobile Internet Configuration for Iphone

Thanks

The cheapest plan is web2go for $10 and it will do. Add it thru mytmobile.com chat and dont mention the iphone
    If I helped you out, please use the Thanks button ------------------------->

Wait....that's it? isn't there like more like I saw in the pages before example:

Internet 2.voicestream

should I do something like that or is it only for jailbroken/unlocked iPhones?

*Sigh* if it works it works...

Will update when Internet is active.

Thanks

That's it for adding the plan. Once you add the plan go into Cydia and search for "Legacy" - download the first result. Then go to settings - General - Reset - Reset network settings.

What is the difference between the $5.99 and the new $9.99 Tzones plan?

I need to add a line to my acct. and would rather pay $5/line and $10/tzones than $10/line and $6 tzones (plus my plan would get an additional 50 mins) but if the new tzones is limited or doesn't work with the iphone like my current does, I'm out.

Anyone know?
    -Ivan

Adp
    my iPhone is factory unlocked = no cydia just unlocked

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by lecchilo View Post
    What is the difference between the $5.99 and the new $9.99 Tzones plan?

I need to add a line to my acct. and would rather pay $5/line and $10/tzones than $10/line and $6 tzones (plus my plan would get an additional 50 mins) but if the new tzones is limited or doesn't work with the iphone like my current does, I'm out.

Anyone know?
    You can't get the 5.99 plan anymore. That was the old T-zones plan which is only grandfathered in for customers who had it before 2008. You can only get the $9.99 or the $24.99 data plans

Quote Originally Posted by Hiro Light View Post
    Adp
    my iPhone is factory unlocked = no cydia just unlocked
    Then you need to jailbreak it and install cydia (without unlocking it) if you want it to work. If you don't want those features, then go to settings - general - network - cellular data settings - change APN to internet2.voicestream.com, leave user&pass blank
    Last edited by adp; 2010-06-10 at 08:21 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by adp View Post
    You can't get the 5.99 plan anymore. That was the old T-zones plan which is only grandfathered in for customers who had it before 2008. You can only get the $9.99 or the $24.99 data plans
    Oh I know that... I currently have the $5.99 plan.

My "dilemma" now is if I upgrade to the new family plan (current is 700 min/unlimited txt for $80 and tzones for $6) tzones will be $10 but I will get 50 more mins for the same $80, along with free unlimited msgs. The fact that I want to add a line makes the new plan better because it's only $5 compared to $10, but I don't want to do so if the $10 tzones is limited as far as how much I can connect with my iphone before they charge more for it.

So in short, is the old $5.99 tzones the same as the new $9.99 as far as access, usage, etc. goes?
    -Ivan

Thanks

The 9.99 plan is called web2go not T-zones. And yes, it's unlimited and gives you access to all apps, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by adp View Post
    The 9.99 plan is called web2go not T-zones. And yes, it's unlimited and gives you access to all apps, etc.
    Cool, thanks.
    -Ivan

Will web2go work with he International BB add on?

I have a 16GB iPhone 3GS with 4.0.1 firmware and I have T-Zones plan. Jailbroken with jailbreakme.com and unlocked with ultrasn0w.

My edge service feels sooo slow using all the normal APN's: wap.voicestream.com, internet2.voicestream.com, internet3.voicestream.com, and even epc.tmobile.com.

Sidenote: another issue I have is I get a msg like image is too large when i receive an mms from my cousin's 16GB iPhone 3GS with AT&T service.

I tested my Edge's speed using speedtest.net's app Speed Test with results never higher than 10KB/s(bytes and not bits).

Help! Any idea's ne1???
    Last edited by BrooMann; 2010-08-24 at 02:23 AM.

Thanks
    Thanked 7,065 Times in 4,206 Posts

Spam much?? ^^^^^

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234