Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: How to get T-Zones Added!! Works.

it works, i just add mine. this is my conversation;

Please wait while we find an agent to assist you...
    You have been connected to Jimerick M.
    Jimerick M: It's a great day here at T-Mobile. My name is Jimerick and I would be delighted to assist you today. I am reviewing your concern and the information you provided.
    Bin Chen: ok
    Jimerick M: I understand you would like to confirm if TZUNL599 was added on your account.
    Bin Chen: yes
    Currently experiencing network delays, one moment please....
    Jimerick M: Please give me a few minutes while I research on this one. Would that be okay?
    Bin Chen: i don't think it was add to my account
    Network connection re-established.
    Bin Chen: yea. take your time
    Jimerick M: Bin Chen, as much as I want to assist you with this, regrettably; upon pulling up the account I was bale to determine that you are not an authorized user of the account.
    Jimerick M: At this time, if you are unable to verify your account; we are unable to answer your request.
    Bin Chen: i'm doing this for my dad, because he want me to type this for him
    Bin Chen: his name is yong chen, the account holder
    Jimerick M: One moment please.
    Bin Chen: is there any information yall need me to verify?
    Jimerick M: Please give me a few minutes while I research regarding your concern. Would that be okay?
    Bin Chen: okay
    Jimerick M: Bin, does the feature was supposed to be added on the line 713-***-****.
    Jimerick M: am I correct?
    Bin Chen: yes
    Jimerick M: Please hold on for a minute while Iím trying to research further regarding your concern. Is that OK for you?
    Bin Chen: yea
    Jimerick M: Thank you for patiently waiting, Bin. Yes, the feature was not yet added on that phone line. Would you like me to added it now?
    Bin Chen: yes please
    Jimerick M: I'll be happy to assist you with this, please stay on the line while I am adding the feature on the account.
    Bin Chen: thank you
    Jimerick M: Thank you for patiently waiting. I would like to inform you that the feature was succesfully added on the account.
    Bin Chen: thanks you sir, so i's add to the phone number 713-***-**** right?
    Jimerick M: Effectively 03/07 is there anything I can assist you with?
    Jimerick M: you are correct it was added on the line 713-***-****.
    Bin Chen: it cost 5.99 right?
    Jimerick M: Is there anything else we can assist you with today?
    Jimerick M: yes.
    Bin Chen: okay thank you sir that is all
    Jimerick M: Thank you for contacting T-Mobile Chat, have a great day!
    Bin Chen: you too
    Your session has ended. You may now close this window.

Any advice for a new T-mobile customer? I currently have a pre-paid t-mobile sim account I set up with $10 just to test on the iPhone, and I'd be willing to go to a regular contract if I could get this added on.

just got it added to another line, thanks!

Got 'em, coach!

Thanks to everyone!

I signed up as a new customer with T-Mobile on 03-09-2009 (My plan: Individual Basic with no extra services), I received my phone, SIM card, etc. today. I contacted T-Mobile online help regarding T-Zones for 5.99, and it does work!

All I need to do now is switch to Flex Pay with T-zones 5.99
    As for the question to enter in the support box, I copied the one provided on the first post but edited a bit to state that the service was not added instead of saying the wrong service was added.

You have been connected to Randy G.
    Randy G: Thank you for contacting T-Mobile Chat. My name is Randy and I will be assisting you today. Please stay online as I review your concern.
    Ryan B: Ok, thank you.
    Randy G: Hi Ryan. I understand you want to add T-Zones unlimited feature on your account.
    Randy G: Just give me some time to pull up your account. Is that OK for you?
    Ryan B: Yes, that would be fine. Thanks!
    Randy G: Thank you for wating Ryan, as requested, TZUNL599 feature has now been added on your account effective today March 11, 2009.
    Ryan B: ok
    Ryan B: so if I decide to change my plan will my t-zones service also be affected?
    Randy G: Please be informed that the $5.99 additional monthly charge will also added on your next bill date.
    Ryan B: I understand.
    Ryan B: Would you please answer my question above?
    Randy G: Yes Ryan, it will be affected. However, you may request to add this feature again.
    Ryan B: I see, so is there a different service code to use it with Flex Pay?
    Randy G: It's the same code Ryan, nothing else.
    Ryan B: Ok, because I was given another one, FPUNL599N, can you please check what service that is?
    Randy G: Let me check on that. Please stay online.
    Ryan B: Ok, thank you.
    Randy G: Thank you for waiting Ryan. As I checked on our system, the feature code that you gave does not exist.
    Ryan B: Ok, I understand and thank you for your help
    Randy G: You are most welcome Ryan.
    Randy G: Is there anything else we can assist you with today?
    Ryan B: Would it be possible to switch my plan to flex pay basic, now?
    Randy G: Unfortunately Ryan, we cannot do it here on chat. Please call Customer care if you would like to change your plan to Flexpay.
    Ryan B: Ok, I understand.
    Randy G: You can call Customer care at 1-800-937-8997.
    Ryan B: Or 611, right?
    Randy G: Yes Ryan.
    Ryan B: Ok, thank you for your help today!
    Randy G: You are very much welcome Ryan.

Glad to see its still working.

Green Apple
    Thanks

Works for some...

Anyone know if tzones can be added to the tmobile $50 for unlimited minutes loyalty plan? I tried over the phone a few times with no luck.

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

over the phone will NOT work and hasn't for a few months now. regardless of what plan you have.

online support, adds to any plan currently. get it while its hot!
    1.1.1>1.1.2>1.1.4>2.0>2.1>2.2>3.1>3.1.2 blackra1n'd

waitin on my white iphone 4

Turns out my $2.99 tzones (with 300 txt) was not compatible but the 5.99 tzones was. I had to sacrafice my $2.99 tzones to get unlimited minutes but I'm happy since they were able to get the $5.99 tzones on. Unlimited minutes and data for $55.98!

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

where's the text in that plan?

1000 anytime, unlimited nghts/wknds, unlimited messages, unlimited data for 60
    1.1.1>1.1.2>1.1.4>2.0>2.1>2.2>3.1>3.1.2 blackra1n'd

waitin on my white iphone 4

Quote Originally Posted by k1653d View Post
    Anyone know if tzones can be added to the tmobile $50 for unlimited minutes loyalty plan? I tried over the phone a few times with no luck.
    Yes this works i was able to add T-Zone to the loyalty plan

I got unlimited text for both my lines for $9.99.

$89.99 unlimited loyalty plan (two lines 49.99 for 1st, and 39.99 for second)
    $9.99 unlimited family text
    $5.99 unlimited tzones line one
    $5.99 unlimited tzones line two
    -----------
    / 2
    -----------

55.98 for unlimited everything!

If you only have one line the best you can do is $65.97.

My tzones is not working yet. Does it take a few hrs or days?

Default Worked for me too
    Entered into email box:
    Hi, I recently called T-mobile customer care and the representative I spoke to said that she would be able to add T-zones onto my account. The plan is "TZUNL599". I checked my account today, and it doesn't seem like the plan was added correctly. Can you help me with adding this plan? Thank you very much.

In chat (had to wait and refresh page for a long time):

You have been connected to Khim P.
    Khim P: Thank you for contacting T-Mobile Customer Care via Chat. My name is Khim. One moment please, while I review your question and the information you have provided.
    Michael: Sure, no problem.
    Khim P: I understand you would like to know if the t-zones unlimited feature was added on your account correctly.
    Michael: yes, that's correct
    Khim P: I would be glad to provide the answer to your inquiry but first I need to verify some account information.
    Michael: sure
    Khim P: May I please have the last four digits of your Social Security Number and the Billing Name on the account?
    [gave information]
    Khim P: Thank you for that information.
    Khim P: Is it ok if you give me a couple of minutes to research on it
    Michael: yes, thanks for your help
    Khim P: Is this the line you want to know if the t-zones feature was added:484-...-....?
    Michael: that is correct
    Khim P: Thank you for patiently holding.
    Khim P: Please be advised that t-zones unlimited feature was not added on this line 484-...-.....
    Michael: hm, really?
    Khim P: If you want I can add this feature for you.
    Michael: Yes, that would be awesome.
    Khim P: Please allow me a moment while I'm processing your request.
    Michael: alright, thanks
    Khim P: Thank you for holding.
    Khim P: Please be informed that I successfully added TZUNL599 on your 484-...-.... line.
    Khim P: Is there anything else we can assist you with today?
    Michael: No, that was very helpful. If I may just reconfirm:
    Michael: TZUNL599 (Tzones Unlimited) was added to 484-...-....
    Michael: the plan is $5.99 a month?
    Khim P: Yes it is. The feature is only $5.99 per month.
    Michael: Great. Thank you very much for your help. I really appreciate it.
    Khim P: You are most welcome.
    Khim P: I am pleased to serve you!
    Michael: Take care!

Thank you very much joefx13 and those who went before me.

-mX

Please make sure to hit that THANKS button. (=

works, talked to randy and he added me on it thanks you guys <3

i tried this and it DOES work. it took me 3 tries to work... you just need to keep trying until you get the right person.

Green Apple
    Thanks

They will not add this plan on my acct. since I have flex pay.. what other route can I take?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Worked!

I talked to a rep by dialing 611. Had to mention the Tzone plan code was "TZUNL599"... before I did that I was told I could not get the old one even though it was supposed to have been added last month.

Apparently the rep had no way to find the plan and when she tried, it would direct her to the new Web2Go thing. I accidentally gave her TZUN599 (left out the L accidentally) and she couldn't find it... but when I gave her the correct code it worked. She was surprised. She had even asked her supervisor who thought it wasn't possible to get it anymore.

Woot! I actually don't even have my iPhone in yet... I ordered a pre-jailbroken one on eBay since the price was comparable with a non-broken one anyways. I can't wait! I'm currently on a Samsung T-629 so this is going to be a huge leap for me.

Thanks for sharing this info.!

I am also on FlexPay, tried several times...
    Unless somebody figure out a way to "bend" the Reps I will be sticking with $9.99 web.

I won't trade the peace of mind of having a "no surprise" bill for Unlimited Internet :P

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast