Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: How to get T-Zones Added!! Works.

Green Apple
    Thanks

I called to try and get it added to my plan and the lady gave me the typical story about it not being available anymore, they can not even try the code, the system won't take it blah blah blah... even went on to say that the tzones was known to be slow and I should go with the 10gig per month and unlimited msgs for 19.95... why do I feel like I got taken? I do not think there's a 10 gig max per month... I need to know what to say to get out of this and get that tzones which is certain, I do not care about trying to save a dollar on my montly bill...

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

That same thing happend to me i said, approve it with your supervisor, Two minutes later she came back and said no problem whats the code

I tried last night and didn't work. They know I have an iphone and the guys (Simon K) wasn't really trying to hook a brotha up. Oh well, I don't use the 100mb I have so the extra $4 isn't a big disappointment.

Just so people know. This needs to be done via Internet through tmobile webchat.
    Otherwise, this will NOT work.

Goodluck to the people who read the instructions.

WooHOO!!! IT worked the first time for me. Basically did was the OP said. At first the CSR gave me a BS excuse that he couldn't add the tzone because its only available on the $49.99 and up plans. Since i already have a $39.99 + tzone i knew he was bsing. I told him to please give it a try and just enter in the tzunl599 code. It work, but he gave me an exclaimer saying that it might work with my current phone and i'm responsible for all charged. blah blah blah.

I just added T-Zone too. All I ask was, "Could you please add T-Zone to one of my lines?" I didnt have to use the code TZUNL599 also...

Here is the conversation:

Please wait while we find an agent to assist you...
    You have been connected to Aaron W.
    Aaron W: Thank You for contacting T-Mobile Chat my name is Aaron, how may I help you today?
    Me: Hi, I would like to add the T-Zone to the line *** please
    Me: hello
    Aaron W: Yes give me a few minute's to get that added.
    Me: thank you
    Aaron W: Ok now we do have 2 type's of t-zone's we have a 5.99 then we have a 9.99 the only difference between the 2 is that the 9.99 give's you more access.
    Me: I only need the t-zone 5.99. That is my son's cell phone, I dont want to pay too much for it He just gonna check the sport score on his cell phone
    Aaron W: Ok then i will do that.
    Me: Please make sure you add it to the line ****. Thanks
    Aaron W: Ok i did put the 5.99 t-zones on now it is going to take about 2-48 hours for the account to sync with the network so if it is not working within 2 hours we have to wait for that time.
    Me: Thank you. will it show up in my online tmobile page?
    Aaron W: It should soon but it may take some time.
    Me: Ok. Thank you very much for your help.
    Aaron W: it is no problem is there anything else I can help you with today?
    Me: That would be it. Thank you again
    Aaron W: I would like to thank you for choosing T-Mobile services, and have a great day!
    Me: You too, thanks

Green Apple
    Thanks

^ I dont mean to bug but can you post the question that you put up in the box, and also, what phone do you have saved on mytmobile?

This was the question i put in the box "Could you please add T-Zone to one of my lines?"

I saved the Motorola V3 in my tmobile site

I just registered on this site to say that what the OP says, works... I called 611 and talk to a customer support and was told that they do not offer the feature anymore and that there is nothing that they can do but offer me the 9.99 plan. After fighing with the CSR for 20 to 30 min and threating to leave Tmobile all together i still could not get tzones added. I then asked to speak to the manager and was no able to get ahold of a manager at the time.

I then saw this thread and tried what the OP said, and in about 8 lines of text I now have Tzones 5.99 plan on my Iphone.

Thank you Op for the great write up.

Quote Originally Posted by Pendragon156 View Post
    I just registered on this site to say that what the OP says, works... I called 611 and talk to a customer support and was told that they do not offer the feature anymore and that there is nothing that they can do but offer me the 9.99 plan. After fighing with the CSR for 20 to 30 min and threating to leave Tmobile all together i still could not get tzones added. I then asked to speak to the manager and was no able to get ahold of a manager at the time.

I then saw this thread and tried what the OP said, and in about 8 lines of text I now have Tzones 5.99 plan on my Iphone.

same thing had happened to me! and i still don't have t-zone on my service. can you please teacher me how?

Quote Originally Posted by Pendragon156 View Post

No Problem.. (=

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

here goes my remedy. i had NO idea it would be THIS EASY!!!!!!

fuq yes lol. im so hyped you guys have NO IDEA... this was hwo the conversation went:

Please wait while we find an agent to assist you...
    You have been connected to Chona C.
    Chona C: Thank you for contacting T-Mobile. My name is Chona and it is my pleasure to assist you with your concern. Please wait a moment as I read your concern.
    me: okay
    Chona C: Thank you for waiting.
    Chona C: As I understand your concern, you would like to add the T-zones feature on your account.
    me: that is correct
    Chona C: Okay, please be informed that t-zones is a free WAP access which you can use if your handset is a WAP capable handset.
    me: to my understanding, its a feature i need to add that cost 5.99 a month
    Chona C: The feature that will be added on your account is a T-MobileWeb that enabled you to access Web sites outside of the t-zones default WAP Deck.
    me: i'd like to add it to check email, sports scores, and other stuff it allows me to
    Chona C: Okay, I will add this feature on your account now.
    me: can you confirm the monthly charge of this feature?
    Chona C: Yes, this feature would cost $5.99 per month.
    me: thank you. that is the feature i'd like
    Chona C: Is there anything else we can assist you with today?
    Chona C: Are you still there?
    me: that would be all
    me: ims till here, sorry aobut that
    Chona C: That’s great! We truly value your business with us. Thank you so much. Have a nice day!
    me: that's all i need for today. thank you very much!
    Chona C: It's okay. You too.

still waiting for it to show up on the account as i JUST added it like 3 mins ago, but ill post back when it shows.

thanks OP

edit:;:::::

this is bs, the chat rep's wont add it anymore. the one who said she added it didn't. when i checked my account it never showed up so i got back on chat support and the guy i got said she never added it, and made a "memo" about how it doesn't "fit" my service plan... then went on about how tmobile web tzones is no longer available thru tmobile.

gonna try again later with a different chat support rep. damnti!
    Last edited by smirkis; 2009-03-03 at 06:37 PM.
    1.1.1>1.1.2>1.1.4>2.0>2.1>2.2>3.1>3.1.2 blackra1n'd

waitin on my white iphone 4

Green Apple
    Thanks

I must be jinxed, they really do not want to give me t-zones! Not on the phone and now not even through the chat SMH...

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

i just got done argueing for over 30 minutes thru CHAT LOL

they really don't want me to have it either. i'm trying again with a different rep to see if anything changes. i'll report back in a little bit

okay, newest EDIT:

i jus got on there again, got a nicer guy named ryan. he went in, added it, and that was it. tada its on my girlfriends account now after almost 2 months of attempting to haggle CS reps over the phone!!! its on!!!

thanks a butt load OP, i finally got what i needed, i bought her the iphone and couldn't get tzones, i was pissed! haha. now its complete. and i'm happy
    Last edited by smirkis; 2009-03-03 at 07:00 PM.

Green Apple
    Thanks

^ What was the question you put in the box? I NEED THIS!

Question. My contract ends in August. If I get T-zones, will it stop working when my contract ends?

My iPhone is a Part of Me BarcaMagic's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by lavendurr View Post
    Question. My contract ends in August. If I get T-zones, will it stop working when my contract ends?
    NO .After your contract expires youll be on month to month "contract" unless you sign for another 2 years.Once you add t-zones its grandfathered .

So has anyone added tzones with flexpay?
    And does it work with individual basic?

I haven't signed up with tmobile yet becuae I want to make sure. And I don't really want to be on a 2 year contract.

Looks like one person was able to get Tzones on FlexPay here:
    http://www.modmyi.com/forums/t-mobil...99-anyone.html

I am also on FlexPay but no luck for me so far...
    I've kinda given up.

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by rwfanatic View Post
    ^ What was the question you put in the box? I NEED THIS!
    i just edited the first post question, like this

Hello. I called Tmobile Customer care, and the Lady informed me that she would be able to add Tzones onto my account. The plan was "TZUNL599". If you could add the Tzone feature, as she didnt. Then id Appreciate it. Thanks

i got a rep, he read it, asked me "so you'd like to add tzones?". i put yes, n he said "sure, i can take care of that for you, please wait". i said sure thing, he came back saying "thanks for waiting, tzones has been added to your account for 5.99 a month, anything else i can assist you with?" i said nope n just closed it. went on tmobile.com n saw it and yelled WOOHOO lol

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast