Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: How to get T-Zones Added!! Works.

Hey I just started my service today with tmobile after getting my iphone and it worked..... heres my conversation below.

Mary Shane: Thank you for contacting T-Mobile Chat. I would be delighted to assist you today.
    Steven: hello good evening mary
    Mary Shane: Hi! I have read your issue and from what I understand, you would l;ike to add the TZUNL599,right?
    Steven: yes that is correct
    Steven: and also 14.99 unlimited text messaging feature on as well
    Mary Shane : Would you like t addboth features to line 9548646134?
    Steven: yes please
    Mary Shane: TZUNL599 cannot be added if Web&Message 200 is existing on the account.
    Steven: I setup the service over the phone im not sure as to what the web message 200 would be
    Mary Shane : Would you like to remove the web message 200 and changed it with TZUNL599?
    Steven: yes that's what i would like to have please
    Mary Shane: As requested, I have removed Web&Message 200 and added TZUNl599 and Message Value Bundle Unlimited in return.
    Steven: thank you very much
    Mary Shane: Is there anything else we can assist you with today?
    Steven: that will be it for this evening Mary again thank you, have a good evening
    Mary Shane: Thank you for contacting T-Mobile Chat. Have a great night! You're most welcome!
    Thank you for using our online help. You may now close this window.
    Your session has ended. You may now close this window.

I just found out that the FlexPay I am on has a contract.

I also googled it and found that people were able to get T-Zones with FlexPay but not with T-Mo To Go.

Anyways, I tried to Chat, did not work here is how it went:

Jennette F: Thank you for taking the time to contact T- Mobile Chat My name is Jennette.
    Jennette F: I will be assisting you today.
    Ma: Hello good afternoon Jennette
    Jennette F: I understand you would want to add the T- Zone on your handset?
    Jennette F: Hi! Good afternoon Marcela.
    Jennette F: How are you today?
    Ma: yes that is correct
    Ma: I am fine thank you for asking and yourself?
    Jennette F: I am great!
    Jennette F: Thank you for asking.
    Jennette F: Let me check on your concern today Marcela.
    Ma: I appreciate it
    Jennette F: Marcela, I would be glad to provide the answer to your inquiry, but first I need to verify some account information.
    Ma: ok
    Jennette F: May I please have the last four digits of your Social Security Number?
    Ma: ****
    Jennette F: Great!
    Jennette F: Well done account fully verified.
    Jennette F: L:et me check now if we could add this feature on your account.
    Jennette F: Just a minute for checking please.
    Jennette F: Would you mind if I'll hold you now on the line?
    Ma: thanks
    Jennette F: Marcela, after checking you eligibility to add this feature on your account, I regret but this wont fit on your rate plan and on your handset.
    Jennette F: You may have th option to add the Smart Phone data plan on your account,
    Ma: But the other representative told me it could be added and gave me the promo code "TZUNL599", how come?
    Jennette F: I am sorry for that information, unfortunately after this eligibility check i showed that this can;t be added on your account.
    Jennette F: I do apologize for this inconvenience.
    Ma: may I ask for what reason? When I spoke to the rep on the phone he said it would be added in 4 - 6 hours...
    Ma: his name was Ivan I believe, spoke to him 2 days ago
    Jennette F: I see,
    Jennette F: However, Marcela, we could not add the T- Zone ullimited feature for this wont match your handset nad your rate plan.
    Jennette F: That's why the agent who tried to add this feature wasn't succesful.
    Ma: I see, what is wrong with the rate plan though?
    Jennette F: I don't match the rate plan capability for it only has data plan. not T- Zone unlimited.
    Jennette F: Have I addressed your concern Marcela?
    Jennette F: I do apologize still for this inconvenience.
    Ma: which data plan?
    Jennette F: It's for smart phone which covered your handset.
    Jennette F: Only smart phone, could only have this plan.
    Ma: okay
    Jennette F: Anything else?
    Ma: what should I do?
    Jennette F: Just call our customer care and ask them to add this feature on your account okay?
    Ma: ok
    Ma: thanks
    She never mentioned that she could not add it because of FlexPay, all she did was tell me that would not match my Handset and RatePlan because it only shows for smartphones???

Looks like they have placed a warning or something from my previous calls, they do not try to help me at all it is so strange.

Please help

EDIT: I tried again and got Mary Shane, even though I did not get it added, I tell you guys she is the way to go... Since I have FlexPay I have to pay in advance, so she told me to go to a retail store or call Customer Care to have the service added (she never told me it could not be added). I will try my luck going to the retail store and talking to the lady that added the line for me, with the printout of our chat conversation, wish me luck.
    Last edited by Oliver350Z; 2009-02-11 at 08:17 PM. Reason: Update

Another success story... I just hope it works!

Hi,

I called Tmobile Customer care about a month ago, wanting to add Tzones because my girlfriend accesses it a lot from my Razr. The Lady I spoke with informed me that she would be able to add Tzones onto my account. The plan was "TZUNL599" and it was $5.99. After paying the bill this month online and looking around the site, I see it wasn't added and would like to take care of that asap. Please add the Tzone feature "TZUNL599", as she didn't. I've been a T-Mobile customer for a long time and would really appreciate if this was taken care of as soon as possible.

Thanks a lot.

Ivan

You have been connected to Leonard S.
    Leonard S: Thank you for contacting T-Mobile Chat. My name is Leonard and I will be assisting you today. Please wait while I read your question and information you have provided. Thank you.
    Ivan R Ok
    Leonard S: Hi Ivan! I do understand your concern. Please let me take care of this for you.
    Ivan R: Thanks.
    Leonard S: You are most welcome.
    Leonard S: Please give me a few minutes while I research on this one. Would that be okay?
    Ivan R: Sure.
    Leonard S: I have already taken the liberty to add it on your account.
    Leonard S: And it is already added.
    Ivan R: When should I expect it to appear on there? Immediately?
    Leonard S: Yes, it will.
    Ivan Rajic: Thanks for all your help Leonard, I see the service online.
    Leonard S: You are most welcome! It is my pleasure to assist you today.
    Leonard S: Thank you for contacting T-Mobile Chat. Have a great day!

Well it works! With APN setting epc.tmobile.com

Quick question though... is internet use limited to a certain amount with this plan or no?

Also, how do I know which one takes precedence when both wi-fi and tzones are on? Does the phone use wi-fi when there's a signal and once signal is lost it simply uses tmobile internet?
    Last edited by lecchilo; 2009-02-13 at 12:54 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    -Ivan

I just got it to work!

Please wait while we find an agent to assist you...
    You have been connected to Ellaine Q.
    Ellaine Q: Thank you for contacting T-Mobile chat.
    Ellaine Q: My name is Ellaine, I will be assisting you for today.
    Ellaine Q: Please wait a moment while I read your cocern.
    Chow: Alright, thank you
    Ellaine Q: Thank you for waitng, .
    Chow: Yeah, no problem.
    Ellaine Q: I undestand you would like to add the T-Zone feature under your account since it was not yet added to your account.
    Chow: Yes, that is correct.
    Ellaine Q: For security purposes, can you please provide me with the last four digits of your Social Security number for verification? Once your account is verified we will be more than happy to research this issue further
    Chow: ****
    Ellaine Q: Thank you for that information.
    Ellaine Q: Please hold a moment while I check on your account.
    Chow: Thanks.
    Ellaine Q: Thank you for waiting.
    Chow: yeah no problem
    Ellaine Q: Please be advise that TZUNL599 allows the bookmarks to be managed both with t-zones and My T-Mobile. Many devices have an option to save a browser bookmark directly in the device memory that cannot be managed using t-zones or My T-Mobile.
    Chow: Okay.
    Ellaine Q: To add the book mark to your handset, kindly follow this steps.
    Ellaine Q: 1. From the main screen of the handset, access t-zones.
    2. Scroll to and select My Bookmarks.
    3. Scroll to and select Options.
    4. Scroll to and select Add Bookmark.
    5. In the Bookmark URL field, enter the desired Web site and then select Next.
    6. In the Bookmark Name field, enter the desire name for the bookmark and then select Next.
    7. Select the radio button next to the desired bookmark folder then select Finish
    Chow: Wait, so has the TZones plan been added to my plan
    Ellaine Q: Please be advised that TZUNL599 is not one of the included features of your plan.
    Currently experiencing network delays, one moment please....
    Ellaine Q: As what I have informed you, it is a ookmarks to be managed both with t-zones and My T-Mobile.
    Network connection re-established.
    Ellaine Q: Sorry I mean bookmarks to be managed both with t-zones and My T-Mobile.
    Ellaine Q: May I know the handset model of your phone?
    Ellaine Q: Are you still with me, ?
    Chow: Samsung e715. When I spoke to the lady yesterday, she told me she would add the T-Zones plan for me so that I would be able to check sports scores over the weekend when I am at work.
    Ellaine Q: Kindly, wait for a moment I will just check on your handsets information.
    Chow: okay.
    Ellaine Q: Thank you for waitng.
    Chow: sure.
    Currently experiencing network delays, one moment please....
    Network connection re-established.
    Chow: hello?
    Ellaine Q: Upon checking the information of your handset, your I can see that your handset is WAP capable.
    Chow: yes
    Ellaine Q: Please hold moment, I do apologize because our system is taking me much more time than I expected.Please bare with me.
    Chow: It's not problem.
    Ellaine Q: Thank you for waitng.
    Ellaine Q: I have already added the TZUNL599 to your account.
    Chow: Alright, thank you very much .
    Ellaine Q: Please be advised that you would incur monthly recurrinmg charge of 5.99 for this feature.
    Ellaine Q: Is there anything else we can assist you with today?
    Chow: When should I expect it to appear on my account?
    Ellaine Q: This feaure is now effective on your account.
    Chow: thanks a lot ellaine
    Ellaine Q: You will be incur proprated charge for this feature for this billing cycle.
    Ellaine Q: Is there anything else we can assist you with today?
    Chow: okay. thank you
    Chow: that is all
    Ellaine Q: Thank you for contacting T-Mobile Chat, have a great day!

AFTER A LITTLE STRUGGLE, I FINALLY GOT IT 2 WORKS!!!

You have been connected to MaeJeane T.
    MaeJeane T: Thank you for contacting T-Mobile Chat. My name is Mae Jeane and I will be assisting you today. Please wait while I read your question.
    EMMANUEL MERCADO: OK!
    MaeJeane T: Thank you for waiting.
    MaeJeane T: I undertsand you would like to add the TZUNL599 on your account since the previous representative add a different feature on your account.
    MaeJeane T: For security purposes, can you please provide me with the last four digits of your Social Security number for verification? Once your account is verified we will be more than happy to research this issue further.
    EMMANUEL MERCADO: yes, unfortunately
    EMMANUEL MERCADO: ****
    MaeJeane T: Thank you for that information.
    MaeJeane T: Kindly hold on for a moment while I am checking your account.
    EMMANUEL MERCADO: ok
    MaeJeane T: May I know when did you called our Customer Care to add this feature?
    EMMANUEL MERCADO: Not possitive like 2 weeks ago???..sory
    MaeJeane T: May I know what is the feature that the representative added on your account instead of the TZUNL599?
    EMMANUEL MERCADO: sure
    MaeJeane T: re you still there?
    EMMANUEL MERCADO: yes the web2go plan
    EMMANUEL MERCADO: sory
    MaeJeane T: Oh I see.
    EMMANUEL MERCADO: I just realized now when i checked my tmobile website
    MaeJeane T: Would like me to add the TZUNL599 on your account now?
    EMMANUEL MERCADO: Yes please
    MaeJeane T: Owkie. Kindly hold for a moment while I am adding this feature on your account.
    EMMANUEL MERCADO: Dowkie! haha
    MaeJeane T: Upon checking your account, the TZUNL599 is not compatible with the other feature on your account which is the web2go plan.
    MaeJeane T: Are you still there Emmanuel?
    EMMANUEL MERCADO: yes
    EMMANUEL MERCADO: one sec please
    EMMANUEL MERCADO: I dont understand the lady said she would be able to add it on???
    MaeJeane T: I do apologize however; the TZUNL599 is not compatible with the other feature on your account which is the web2go plan.
    EMMANUEL MERCADO: Ok, if its not compatile with the web2go, cant you uninstall the web2go so that it is compatible?
    MaeJeane T: Do you mean remove the web2go plan?
    EMMANUEL MERCADO: correct, sorry if I was not clear
    MaeJeane T: It's owkie Emmanuel.
    MaeJeane T: Kindly hold on for a moment while I am removing the web2go plan on your account.
    EMMANUEL MERCADO: So you were able to do it?
    EMMANUEL MERCADO: ok
    MaeJeane T: Please be informed that I already removed the web2go plan on your account.
    MaeJeane T: Also, please be advised that I already added the TZUNL599 on your account.
    EMMANUEL MERCADO: Ok. so its set?
    MaeJeane T: Yes Emmanuel.
    MaeJeane T: Is there anything else I can help you with?
    MaeJeane T: Are you still there?
    EMMANUEL MERCADO: No thank you. you have been very kind!
    MaeJeane T: Thank you for your continued support with T-Mobile. We truly value your business.
    MaeJeane T: Have a great day!
    EMMANUEL MERCADO: OH I WILL!!! THANKS AGAIN!
    MaeJeane T: Its my pleasure Emmanuel.

POINT IS IVE BEEN TRYING TO GET THE DUMB PACKAGE 4EVER AND FINALLY GOT!!
    Last edited by Manny d[-_-]b; 2009-02-13 at 06:19 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Well Im Glad this Helped.

Please thank if this Post helped you out..

Talking Worked no problem!!!
    Vanessa J: Thank you for contacting T-Mobile. My name is Vanessa and I will be assisting you today. Please stand by while I read your concern.Thank you.
    jessica : thanks
    Vanessa J: Hi Jessica, I understand your T-Zones were not added to your account.
    jessica : yess
    Vanessa J: Jessica, may I know the wrong feature that was added to your account?
    jessica : the 24.99 month plan
    Vanessa J: Would you like me to cancel it?
    jessica : i originally wanted that but then told them i would be switching to my nokia and i wnated the simplest tzone plan
    jessica : yes please
    Vanessa J: You would stil be charged for partial charges on that feature since it was cancelled in the middle of your billing cycle.
    Vanessa J: Is that okay?
    jessica : ok thats fine as long as its off now
    Vanessa J: Okay. and then I will add the t-zones feature. Would you like me to make it effective today or for the next billing cycle?
    jessica : well if im going to be fully charged this month for 24.99 keep it on and make the tzone effective for next month
    jessica : thats 5.99 right?
    Vanessa J: Yes that is correct. One moment please while I make the change.
    Vanessa J: It will be effctive on February 19 since 18 is the end of your current billing cycle.
    jessica : ok thank you very much!
    Vanessa J: I already made the changes Jessica.
    Vanessa J: You are welcome!
    jessica : have a nice night
    Vanessa J: you too.

I was kind of nervous thought they would start questioning since i specifically had called and added the 24.99mo plan but nope ! thanks everyone!

iPhone? More like MyPhone crouching's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Oliver350Z View Post
    Somebody please help... Will it work with FlexPay?
    Everyone saying it wont work is lieing, I am living proof that you can.

You have to add atleast $7 into your flex account for it to work with flexpay. That way whoever you contact online, can pull the cost of tzones out of that account. Since you can't make a payment through online chat.

Also, I think it might be a different promo code for flexpay. Could someone please let us know.
    Last edited by joefx13; 2009-02-14 at 06:25 PM.

Worked beautifully. Didn't bother to save the log but all he did was confirm I wanted Tzones and he went about adding it. No further questions asked. Total awesomeness!!

Worked for me! Went to confirm that I still hade the tzones and got it. very next minute, my internet was working again without wifi. thanks

My iPhone is a Part of Me BarcaMagic's Avatar
    Thanks

You have been connected to Jackie A.
    Jackie A: Thank you for contacting T-Mobile Chat. It's my pleasure to assist you today.
    ME: hi how are you
    Jackie A: I'm fine. Thank you for asking.
    Jackie A: How about you?
    ME: not bad at all
    Jackie A: I understand that the feature added on your account is incorrect
    ME: yes , i wanted $5.99 t-zones and he added $9.99 one
    Jackie A: For security purposes, can you please provide me with the last four digits of the account holder's Social Security Number for verification? Once your account is verified we will be more than happy to research this issue further.
    ME: ****
    Jackie A: Great! You provided the right information
    Jackie A: Could you give me a minute or two to research this issue?
    ME: sure
    Jackie A: Thank you.
    Jackie A: Please be informed that we can add the T-Zones $5.99 on your account.
    ME: ok
    Jackie A: And you would like the T-Zones $9.99 be removed.
    ME: yes remove t-zones $9.99 and add t-zones $5.99
    Jackie A: Okay. I was able to add the T-Zones $5.99 and removed the $9.99 on your account
    ME: good , thank you so much Jackie
    Jackie A: You're most welcome. It's our pleasure to assist you.
    ME: thanks again and have a good day
    ME: bye
    Jackie A: You're most welcome. Thank you for contacting T-Mobile Chat. Have a great day.
    Jackie A: bye

It worked for me also. As asked earlier, with the APN settings epc.tmobile.com the internet will be unlimited correct? Is there any other changed i need to make on the phone?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

You have been connected to Norisza R.
    Norisza R: Hi Ben!
    Norisza R: Thank you for contacting T-Mobile Customer Care via Chat. One moment please, while I review your question and the information you have provided.
    Me: hello
    Me: mmk. no problem
    Norisza R: As I understand it, you are asking about the tzones that was never added in your account, correct?
    Me: yes
    Norisza R: Kindly hold on.
    Me: it was plan TZUNL599
    Norisza R: May I ask when did you call in?
    Me: about a month ago or so
    Norisza R: I apologize but there was no memo in your account that you requested it and it was added.
    Norisza R: I really apologize for the inconvenience.
    Me: it's ok
    Me: am i able to get it now?
    Norisza R: But the tzones feature is not suited for your rate plan.
    Me: TZUNL599?
    Norisza R: I could add it on your account but you wont be able to use it on your handset.
    Norisza R: So it's just like paying for a feature you cant use.
    Me: that's fine
    Norisza R: Would you like me to proceed?
    Me: yes ma'am
    Norisza R: Please be advised that if I add it, and you were not able to use it, we cannot waive the charge for the tzones and the charges will be valid since you were advised beforehand that it might not work.
    Me: that's ok
    Norisza R: Ok, thank you.
    Norisza R: Kindly hold on.
    Me: do you mean for the month or forever?
    Norisza R: I apologize Ben, but when I tried to add it, the account wont process the tzones since you already have a Blackberry feature.
    Me: i don't have my blackberry anymore
    Norisza R: The charge will be a monthly basis, unless you requested the feature to be removed.
    Me: i lost it and I'm using my old RAZR
    Norisza R: Oh, I see..Kindly hold on.
    Me: ok
    Norisza R: I've already deleted the Blackberry feature,
    Norisza R: And the tzones is now on your account.
    Me: so will i be able to add TZUNL559?
    Me: is it completely added now?
    Norisza R: I just want to remind you that even if the tzones is already added in your account, in case it wont work in your handset, we wont be crediting the amount for it.
    Norisza R: Yes, I've already added it.
    Me: that is ok
    Me: how long should it take till it works?
    Norisza R: Kindly wait for up to 24 hours.
    Me: any earlier?
    Me: like maybe in an hour it might work?
    Norisza R: I apologize but we cannot guarantee any timeframe.
    Me: but is it possible i can get it earlier than 24 hours?
    Norisza R: Yes, please check it after a couple of hours up to 24 hours.
    Norisza R: Is there anything else we can assist you with today?
    Me: noep thats it
    Me: thank you so much
    Norisza R: Thank you for contacting T-Mobile Chat, and thanks for being part of our family.
    Thank you for using our online help. You may now close this window.

Perfection! It's a bit slow right now, but it's there

Thank you so so much. My WiFi chip was broken and this was the last resort before I dished out $200 to fix it
    Last edited by choffy21; 2009-02-17 at 03:37 AM.

Green Apple
    Thanks

So the code is not different for flexpay users?

And what phone do I need to have saved on "mytmobile"? I'm trying to get this added ASAP
    Last edited by rwfanatic; 2009-02-18 at 11:53 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

i had Razr

Green Apple
    Thanks

^ The silver v3?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    i`ve never thought that i would be able to have tzones added to my plan, cause i call oevr the phone like 20 times and no luck, but thanks to joefx13 that post this information how to get tzones through the chat costumer service, I FINALLY GOT IT.......now i need to know if the settings are the same as i a had with tmobile web

Well I see this thread slowed a bit. I was able to add the feature but not without opposition. Just take it calm and hopefully you'll convince them.

I wouldn't doubt that with so many users asking for TZUNL599, they have probably gotten a flurry of calls for this and are reluctant to add a feature that doesn't show up as an optional add on.

I'll update this if it works 2 hrs or so from now.

Heres my conversation.:::::::
    You have been connected to Maria L.
    Maria L: Thank you for contacting T-Mobile. My name is Maria and I’m delighted to assist you with your inquiries and concerns you might have today.
    ME: Thank You
    Maria L: I understand that you are inquiring about the TZUNL599 feature. Is that correct?
    ME: Yes Maam
    Maria L: Could you give me a minute or two to pull up your account and research this issue?
    Me: Yes, Thanks
    Maria L: Thank you for patiently waiting.
    Me: No Problem
    Maria L: I'm sorry but we cannot add the TZUNL599 on your account.
    Me: Is there a reason for this? I have it on another phone in my family plan. And was told it would be added as a customer service.
    Maria L: It is not included on the optional features that we offer.
    Me: Can you please add the Tzones service
    Maria L: I'm sorry but we cannot add the t-zone on your account.
    Me: Why does one phone have this already?
    Maria L: I'm sorry but that feature is not available.
    Me: I'm sorry but this is not nice. I have been with TMobile for quite a while and cannot even access mytmobile web page. and you cannot help me?
    Me: Can you please try to add this feature with the code given to me "TZUNL599"
    Maria L: We can add that feature but there's no guarantee that it will work perfectly.
    Me: Thank You Maria. Thats all I ask.
    Maria L: Would you still like to add that feature.
    Me: yes please
    Maria L: But as I've mentioned that there's no guarantee that it will work perfectly. Are you okay with that?
    Me: Yes
    Maria L: I already added that feature.
    Me: Thank you.
    Maria L: You're welcome.
    Maria L: Is there anything else we can assist you with today?
    Me: Yes, Is there a reason i still cannot access mytmobile account?
    Maria L: May I ask what server are you using?
    Maria L: Is it internet explorer, mozilla firefox?
    Me: explorer7
    Maria L: I apologize for the inconvenience that this issue may have caused you.
    Maria L: We are currently experiencing some system issues.
    Maria L: We are doing our best to resolve this issue.
    Me: So its not just me?
    Maria L: No, don't worry it's not only you.
    Maria L: We are receiving a lot of customers inquiring about this issue.
    Me: okey dokey. Maria how long will it take for my Tzones to work?
    Maria L: It will be effective today, just give 2 hours for the changes to take effect.
    Me: Thank You Again.
    Maria L: But as I mentioned earlier, there's no assurance that it will work prefectly because it is not included on your optional features.
    Maria L: Is there anything else we can assist you with today?
    Me: That is all. Thank You.

UPDATE))))))))))))))UPDATE)))))))))))))))))UPDATE) )))))))))))))))))))))))

Sheeeee's Aliiiiiiiive. 30 minutes later, my girl friend has tzones $5.99 plan also. Its working. Thanks to all for the info. Good luck to the rest. (persistence and patience)
    Last edited by bronconvict; 2009-02-19 at 06:47 AM. Reason: names, what names

Quote Originally Posted by Luife View Post
    i`ve never thought that i would be able to have tzones added to my plan, cause i call oevr the phone like 20 times and no luck, but thanks to joefx13 that post this information how to get tzones through the chat costumer service, I FINALLY GOT IT.......now i need to know if the settings are the same as i a had with tmobile web

Im gald i could help, and thanks for the recognition.

Read my other post to see how to save 12% off your tmobile bill.

http://www.modmyi.com/forums/t-mobil...ml#post3385031

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast