Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: No Cellular Data Network

Default No Cellular Data Network
    I just upgrade to 2.2.1 and I do not have the option "cellular Data Network" under the Setting/network so I can not set an APN to get Tzones. There is not Tzones hack in Cydia. Any clue ?

1. Is T-Zones already on your plan? If not, leave this guide and add it to your plan before going on.
    2. Go into Cydia and search "APN." There should be a package called "APN Editing."
    3. After it is installed, go into Settings > General > Network > APN > and set it as epc.tmobile.com. Leave the username and password blank.

That should be it!

I have a Prepaid plan that con with T-Zones. With the former firmware and T-Zones Hack I was able to edit APN. Now can not see it even after installing the APN Editing

No no no...go into Cydia and install the "Enable APN Editing" package. It should fix it.

Default Need help please!
    So i jailbreak my iphone 3g 2.2.1 version, and after that i can't make phone calls and receive calls. What should I do?
    I googled cellular data network, VPN, APN for t-mobile, all these stuffs are confusing me! And I downloaded APN edit from Cydia and it does nothing!
    My cellular data network is all empty and VPN says " NOT configured", any1 know how to fix this problem??

How have you unlocked your phone?
    He who asks a question looks foolish for 5 minutes. He who doesn't ask a question remains foolish forever.