Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: T-zones hack in Cydia ???

Default T-zones hack in Cydia ???
    Does anybody know where to find t-zone hack in Tweaks? I just JB my Iphone 3G FW 2.2 and when I try to install Tzone Hack in Cydia, it's not there anymore. Where can I look for Tzone Hack any other place? Thanks

Green Apple
    Thanks
    You're right....the T Zones hack disappered on Cydia...odd....it's not in bigboss anymore.

same problem here... upgraded to 2.2 using pwnage. No Tzone hack anymore... any solution for this ???

you don't need the tzones hack. just use epc.tmobile.com as your apn. plus the tzones hack prevents some ports from working such as youtube.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to smokeyismyg1 For This Useful Post:

LEVMAN (2009-02-10)

I have a 2G 8GB with 2.2 and I tried to change the APN to epc.tmobile.com and a voicestream url i cant remember. It wont work with either but with the epc it gives me a screen that says I don't have the data plan. I have full internet access on my Sidekick slider.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I just upgraded my 3g iphone to 2.2.1 and tzones hack is also missing from cydia.Someone please help! is there a way to manually get tzones data?

Default it works
    i tried the epc thing and my internet started working thanks

Thanks

you don't need the tzones hack. just use epc.tmobile.com as your apn. plus the tzones hack prevents some ports from working such as youtube.
    If you have an iPhone with a T-Mobile Prepaid (no plan), then you will need the TZone Hack. The APN "epc.tmobile.com" will not work. In order for T-Zones (very limited internet) to work with an iPhone that is using T-Mobile's PrePaid, the APN must be set to wap.voicestream.com and BigBoss TZone Hack must be installed.

The TZone Hack allows me to access the websites (ESPN, CNN, ABC, etc). It's very limited but better than nothing. So, I hope the TZones Hack makes its way back into Cydia BigBoss repository.
    Last edited by reddawg; 2009-02-18 at 09:26 AM.

where do you find apn at? i go into settings-->general-->network-->and all i see is data roaming, vpn, and wi-fi. can anyone please help me? i also cant find tzone hacks in cydia.

you dont need the tzone hack for epc.tmobile.com
    2006 Honda CBR600RR

Quote Originally Posted by helloprincessj View Post
    where do you find apn at? i go into settings-->general-->network-->and all i see is data roaming, vpn, and wi-fi. can anyone please help me? i also cant find tzone hacks in cydia.
    i'm probably late on replying but you can find apn settings after going into settings-->general-->network-->cellular data network.