Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: T-Zones Hack Not Working

Default T-Zones Hack Not Working
    My iPhone is running 1.1.3 and is on the t-mobile network. I called up today and added the t-zones service to my number... downloaded "T-Mobile 1.1.3 TZones Hack" from the "Big Boss" source... restarted my phone hours ago and still have no internet service... oh and I put "wap.voicestream.com" in the EDGE APN setting.

Any ideas?

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Shaki View Post
    My iPhone is running 1.1.3 and is on the t-mobile network. I called up today and added the t-zones service to my number... downloaded "T-Mobile 1.1.3 TZones Hack" from the "Big Boss" source... restarted my phone hours ago and still have no internet service... oh and I put "wap.voicestream.com" in the EDGE APN setting.

Any ideas?
    Takes up to 72 hours after you call T Mobile so give it time. I'm sure they explained that to you as well.
    OG iPhone, iPhone 3G, iPhone 4 and hopefully iPhone 2012 =)

i am having an Edge issue too. mine successfully downloaded an email, but i can't get weather, stocks, maps, or the internet to work.

???

tFT

Same here... it seems to connect to my email accounts but is extremely slow to receive and send messages and will not work with anything else like Safari.

I having the same problem : can successfully downloaded emails, but i can't get weather, stocks, maps, or the internet to work..........

Anybody found a solution yet.

Thanks in advance..........

Default Nooo
    I an having the same issue. I have tried to restore it a few times, and no luck getting safari to work I hope someone finds a fix soon.

OK I finally got it working right after I posted the first time. I did a restore again to 114. then I went to download the iphone.surrealnetworks.com/repo link posted at top of this page but for some weird reason I installed the t-mobile hack instead located in the tweaks 113 section instead of the surrealnetworks version, and what do you know it worked. Yeeeeeeesss
    Last edited by scotty17; 2008-03-05 at 11:56 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost