Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: TMobile Carrier Logo Won't Install

Default TMobile Carrier Logo Won't Install
    I'm currently using a 2G pwnaged iphone. Ever since version 1.1.3 I have been able to install the enhanced TMobile carrier logo from BigBoss. Since upgrading to 2.1, the logo won't install. I can download the package from Cydia but during the installation, I get the following Cydia error " Source Error - Subprocess pre-installation script returned error exit status 1". Does anyone have any idea what is causing this and how to correct it? This is not a big deal in that everything else works perfectly but it's one of those nitnoid things that bugs me. Thanks for your suggestions.

try reinstalling the source or something, then restarting cydia. If not, just try it later on and see if the download goes through

ekidd,
    Thanks for your suggestion. I don't have any problem downloading the package from BigBoss; the error always occurs as part of the install process.

I also had problems getting the carrier logo to show up. I could download the package from Cydia just fine however, I could not get the carrier logo to show up. So what I had to do was remove another Cydia package I had previously installed, It was the T-Mobile US Carrier bundle which was located in the Tweaks directory....

Hope this info helps

yea dont mix the tmobile carrier bundle and the carrier logo

Interesting, I did in fact have the T-Mobile US Carrier bundle installed but figured out I had to remove it to get my APN Editing / Edge access to work. Early on I did install the logo and actually saw it once. I have tried at least a dozen times since then to reinstall the logo but the install process always fails. Guess I'll wait to 2.2 to get it all resolved.