Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: How r u guys syncing itunes with T-mobile/sim adapter?

Default How r u guys syncing itunes with T-mobile/sim adapter?
    I just bought an iPhone 3G ...it is activated and so the iTunes is able to detect the phone when there is NO sim in it.

However, I would permanently like to use it with T-mobile simcard and Turbosim...which seems to be working perfectly for me.

But when the T-mobilesim + Turbosim is inside the iphone 3G....and I connect to iTunes....it says THE SIM CARD IS NOT SUPPORTED.

How do I sync my iphone 3G with iTunes with Tmobile+Turbosim inserted?

I also jailbroke my phone with Quickpwn 2.1 (Windows)...if that will find me a solution. Please help, somebody.

iPhone? More like MyPhone punklove's Avatar
    Thanks

buy an ATT prepaid sim, and use that to sync- that's the best i got. . . is 2.1 unlockable to tmobile through Pwnage yet? if so, your problem is then more confusing to me...

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

you need to actually "hactivate" the iphone. kinda like a activation process that stops looking for specific sims. pwnage tool does this when u make custom firmware. you only bet is to get a custom 3g restore ipsw that is activated/jailbroken for you. so you can stop getting unkown sim error or non-supported sim errors.
    1.1.1>1.1.2>1.1.4>2.0>2.1>2.2>3.1>3.1.2 blackra1n'd

waitin on my white iphone 4