Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: EDGE not working?

Default EDGE not working?
    So it was either yesterday or the day before, I was doing something and the E just disappeared for no reason. I powered on and off and changed the APN a couple times.

I'm in L.A. Is EDGE or T-Mobile not working down here or is something wrong with my phone? All my texts and calls work fine. I have a 16GB 3G on i-sim

I'm in L.A. and haven't had any problems with EDGE today.

Livin the iPhone Life SharpieBandit's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by reverted View Post
    So it was either yesterday or the day before, I was doing something and the E just disappeared for no reason. I powered on and off and changed the APN a couple times.

I'm in L.A. Is EDGE or T-Mobile not working down here or is something wrong with my phone? All my texts and calls work fine. I have a 16GB 3G on i-sim
    I have AT&T but I had the near exact problem and toggling EDGE off and then back on in BossPrefs fixed this for me. It said it was on when I pulled it up but I toggled it just to try.

Alternatively, on the Apple support page it says that if you enable "Airplane Mode" for 12 seconds it "resets" the network connections. That might help you too.
    Steam ID: gentrytj
    Origin ID: gentrytj
    Gamertag: TJ McHoonigan
    PSN ID: TheWyzeMan
    Twitch.TV: TJ_McHoonigan

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

I'm in LA as well and the same thing happened to me yesterday (Sunday). My solution, I changed the apn to epc.tmobile.com and all worked out great.

Got it working. I took the sim out and put it back into my old tmobile phone for awhile. and it came back when i turn my iphone back on.