Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iphone on tmobile

I just got my otb 1.1.2 up and running on t-mobile USA today with the help of a turbo sim, coming from a blackberry pearl I have not changed my 19.99 bb data plan and everything seems to be working quite well. I am wondering if the BB unlimited international data plan for an additional 19.99 per month will also work with the iphone. Any input would be appreciated. Additonally has anyone experienced additional data charges when using the BB data plan domestically here in the USA.

I've just started using my iPhone yesterday with the BIS data plan. I decided to try and change it to the unlimited. I'll post over the weekend or monday and let you know how it goes. seems like a no brainer to get hotspot and edge for the same price as just BIS.

Although, i've had to keep my wap.voicestream APN setting, so maybe the changes haven't taken effect yet.

look get the tzones plan it should work fine...worse comes to worse get the blackberry unlimited. but for to set up your settings for installer under the limtededition source is the tmobile edge settings fix...it will do it for you hassle free it worked for me instead of doing it manually

Hey, just wanted people to know. I switched from BIS to unlimited internet. I see no real different in speeds with edge. the wifi included is a nice perk.

Using both APN's for BIS and Unlimited and was getting around 180k iphonenetworktest in Los Angeles. Not too shabby, but it is 1:45 am...

Hope that helps.

Banned
    Thanks

my username and password is guest

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12