Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Call Forwarding

Default Call Forwarding
    Hi Guys

Is it just me or it happens to you all. I have Tmobile and my firmware is 1.1.4. Somehow when I enabled my Call waiting option in the iphone, I get out, come back in I no longer seeing it enabled. That's 1. Second, when I enabled the Call Forwarding feature, there is another thing on the bottom of it called Forwarding To. I tap on it and nothing happens. Is this feature only work for ATT?

Please share your thought. Thanks!

Yeah, I have been having the same problem.

When I sign off from AIM - my screen name goes to Mobile automatically but after mobile screen name being online for about 10-11 hours.. it gets disconnected again. I see my friends online from mobile for days (like 20 days)

And I have to go to AIM IM Forwarding page and turn off Forwarding then enable it again.

It's a pain in the ***.

bump
    Last edited by astoriakidd; 2008-09-13 at 09:29 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

iPhone? More like MyPhone mrsidewayzz's Avatar
    Thanks

its probably just a at&t thing.
    mrsidewayzz
    iPhone 2G 16GB, iPod Classic 120GB
    MacBook 13.3" 2.0ghz 250GB 2GB
    YNSA, USN

I hope there will be a fix somehow. Thanks for confirming. At least I know it is not just me.

Hi Guys

Just to let you guys know that the firmware 2.1 does have this feature and it is surely working except that the caller ID on and off does not work. Can someone confirm that feature?