Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: *** New T-Mobile APN ***

Same here. I didn't even have a plan, and it stopped working from like one or two days back.
    Last edited by yahoowizard; 2008-10-05 at 01:23 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by s54flexin View Post
    I think im out guys. I had the tzones + epc.tmobile.com + FW 2.1 working for about 2 weeks. And all of a sudden it just stopped working. Tried the bigboss hack, didn't work, dont feel like doing the proxy thing. Anyone else have their connection drop off all of a sudden?
    Yeah i noticed my dropped like 2 days ago. I was wondering what the heck happened. Does anybody has a new APN setting yet?

Green Apple
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Mookie469 View Post
    Yeah i noticed my dropped like 2 days ago. I was wondering what the heck happened. Does anybody has a new APN setting yet?
    where are all of you located? I'm in NY and my tzones is working. Do you have the tzone plan?

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

I actually pay for T-Zones and am on the new apn, think they'll drop me?

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

If they haven't thus far I do not believe they will. I have been on it since the new APN rolled out and I have t-zones and still going..!

Quote Originally Posted by nextgenius View Post
    where are all of you located? I'm in NY and my tzones is working. Do you have the tzone plan?
    I am located in VA Beach and North East North Carolina

Quote Originally Posted by trilogy069 View Post
    If they haven't thus far I do not believe they will. I have been on it since the new APN rolled out and I have t-zones and still going..!
    Hey man i have a quick question for you. i noticed that you had a 1st gen with 2.1 software, how hard was to upgrade it? I havent try yet.
    Last edited by Mookie469; 2008-10-05 at 11:40 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

thanksss
    106.3kbps

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I am using 1.1.4 and had the settings on the voicestream yesterday when i finally fixed it. worked for a bit, didn't even have the tmobile hack in either, but then later on i would try to load page but then say that the page wasn't responding. even with the plist edit too. I even called t-mobile the other day, guy was cool bout it, usually the techs are young dudes and they can even try to help u out, though he told me it doesn't work anymore and said that he turned the other cheek and his friends say it still does. just changed the apn to epc, i rebooted, waited for a minute, and tested and worked like a charm and fast like u guys said. i still have the itunes 7.7.1 and it still works so maybe yal should just downgrade. it did the syncing and no probs

btw even for the t-mobile users, what is the difference from the 1.1.4 and the other versions? like the 1.1.2 or 1.1.3 n stuff, any better? im afraid to even try so i just stick to 1.1.4
    Last edited by mike2001ny; 2008-10-14 at 04:22 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I've been using this for awhile (thanks btw), but I'm having trouble connecting today in Dallas. Anyone else having a problem?

Mine says "Could not activate cellular data network."
    Last edited by lt529; 2008-10-16 at 08:41 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

I just changed mines, working perfectly fine right now. I am getting like 310kbps from my previous 50-80kbps

What did you change it to, and do you have one of the internet plans?

541 kbps at home. some other places varies 60-200

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

okay update, i checked my settings again, for some reason it says wap.voicestream.com, and i haven't changed it since i put the epc.tmobile.com. i haven't touched it til now. i was realizing it when i went to my work. was wondering why it wasn't as fast and checked the apn and it went back to voicestream. i just changed it to epc and i guess it was safe. i'll keep posted if anything

my t-zone version 1.1.3 hack has been working great with this new APN on my 1.1.4 1st gen for about a month now. worked fine earlier today but now its stating "could not activate edge"

any reason why this is ??? is this a t-mobile edge problem in my area ?

Sweeeeeet, went up from 89kbs to 293kbs after putting it in. Thanks!

Do you need a password when you change to this apn?

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

no

the epic.tmobile.com apn setting did not work for me.

I am in CA, bay area, using a 1st gen iphone with 2.1 using wap.voicestream.com. It works fine with me and I am getting about 130kbps

Quote Originally Posted by chaggi View Post
    the epic.tmobile.com apn setting did not work for me.

I am in CA, bay area, using a 1st gen iphone with 2.1 using wap.voicestream.com. It works fine with me and I am getting about 130kbps
    The possible reason you can't get it is becasue the apn is supposed to be:

epc.tmobile.com

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast