Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Finally TZone Hack made working! See here for COMVERSE, HTTP errors for tZone

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Thumbs up Finally TZone Hack made working! See here for COMVERSE, HTTP errors for tZone
    Like many people here, I've been frustrated with the TZone error (COMVERSE, http, you do not have permission to access this website) for the past three days. I was only able to access Yahoo's main page and nothing else.

After messing around with my iPhone for a while, I finally was able to connect to the internet (via EDGE). Hopefully this can help a few of you wit running into similar issue. I suspect people who are running into this issue falls in two different categories:

1. People who have been using the Tzone hack for a while, but upgraded recently or did not install the new Tzone hack due to the change of Tmobile IP address.

2. People who are new to Tzone and have never had it activated in their account, and recently changed into iPhone.

For those of you in #2 bucket (which is me). Try to open the following website with Safari:

wap.t-zones.com

Click a few links, go to sports, view MLB. Click on Tmobile Web, surf other websites if possible.

NOW try opening other websites with Safari. Now it should be connected to all of your other website. If it doesn't work, you may have to reboot your iphone (power down and up), and try the wap.t-zones.com again.

For those people who recently enrolled in tzone, I believe your setup is correct. However, because it has not been provisioned by tmobile on which handset to use, etc. it would not allow you to have access to any other website.

Hopefully this helps!

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to james714 For This Useful Post:

getoffthejs (2008-09-18), phx6stringer (2008-09-02), ricky43 (2008-09-02)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    thanks....that worked great...

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

i fall under number 1 spot, but also upgraded my tzones to the new ip set by tmobile. i still have issues but im over it.
    1.1.1>1.1.2>1.1.4>2.0>2.1>2.2>3.1>3.1.2 blackra1n'd

waitin on my white iphone 4

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Holly crap... it worked! I've been trying to figure out why this wasn't working for a week and a half now! Excellent work james714!!!! Up and surfing for $5.99 a month. Major kudos! Sent you a big THANKS!

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

still nothing other than http error: $code$. bossprefs isn't detecting any ip address like it did before the hack upgrade. i do get an ip adress returned with the program whatip though. its 25.x.x.x.

Hey all.

I just started getting this error today. But the thing is, I never had T-Zones on my account or the hack. I was just using my Blackberry plan for the last 3 weeks and it's been working fine until now.

It was working with wap.voicestream.com in the APN.

Now I get the $code$ error and can't get it to work anymore.

Anyone with a Blackberry plan/Total internet plan having this problem and know how to fix it? Any help is appreciated. Thanks

iPhone? More like MyPhone dykzebr's Avatar
    Thanks

I have this same error $code$ does anyone know a workaround, under WIFI I am all gravy, this is some shitty shitty stuff...iphone - internet = FAIL
    Extremly Happy Verizon iPhone User...

iPhone 4 32gb CDMA JailBROKE!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by B-Roll View Post
    Hey all.

I just started getting this error today. But the thing is, I never had T-Zones on my account or the hack. I was just using my Blackberry plan for the last 3 weeks and it's been working fine until now.

It was working with wap.voicestream.com in the APN.

Now I get the $ error and can't get it to work anymore.

Anyone with a Blackberry plan/Total internet plan having this problem and know how to fix it? Any help is appreciated. Thanks
    Try and change the APN to: internet2.voicestream.com
    or
    internet.voicestream.com

I don't believe there is any user name or password, but you can try the combination of leaving it empty or use the username/pw of "guest"

Going to wap.t-zones.com is only to get tmobile to recognize your mobile service. If it doesn't even allow you to access wap.t-zones.com, then I'm not sure what to do.

Best of luck!

Quote Originally Posted by dykzebr View Post
    I have this same error $ does anyone know a workaround, under WIFI I am all gravy, this is some shitty shitty stuff...iphone - internet = FAIL
    When you go to wap.t-zones.com, do you get anything? or does it still display $code$ error?
    Last edited by james714; 2008-09-05 at 09:02 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

i have been using the tzones hack for about 5 months, and as of yesterday i have not been able to use anything but wifi to access the internet. i get the internal server error everytime, i have uninstalled and installed the 1.1.4 tzones hack a few times restarting after uninstalling and installing, changed my apn names, changed it back to wap.voicestream.com, i tried to go to wap.t-zones.com on safari and i am still geting the same error - i have pretty much tried everything besides totally restoring the phone which i would like to avoid seeing as since i am using an old firmware i am not sure how that would work restoring with a new itunes.

James714 .. YOUDAMAN! Worked great!!

Thanks

Can someone confirm that if I install the T-zones hack from Cydia on my 1st gen. iphone, fw 2.1, that YouTube will also work on edge?

I'm still debating whether to sign up with t-zones or total internet with t-mobile.

Has anyone tried both and noticed any differences, like loading speeds or anything else?

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance,
    Cassy
    Last edited by Cassy; 2008-09-29 at 10:02 PM.

I did the tzones hack sunday. I had internet since then and I did not sign up for the 5.99 plan. I did the hack and I did not do anything to the apn. I am still using the internet when I am on the road. Try the hack before you pay for a plan to see how it works.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I just upgraded my 3g iphone to 2.2.1 and tzones hack is also missing from cydia.Someone please help! is there a way to manually get tzones data?