Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: can I downgrade from 2.0.2 to a older FW?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Exclamation can I downgrade from 2.0.2 to a older FW?
    New sim card, new provisions via tech support with ILHR tool, still no edge, just gpsr!

sim card gets edge on other phones, so i have to belive its my FW version, i used my imac to unlock it, and i think there may be a glitch with pwnage when used on OSX (leopard) i am thinking about relocking and then unlocking with my windows pc..... and ideas, or advise?

I am maybe thinking its the FW itself. I am in an area where there is good edge signal, and if i switch my carrier settings over to AT&T i get edge logo, but it immediately switches back to GPRS when it switch back to T-Mo. it has to be a glitch in my FW. I use the 19.99 unlimited internet from t-mo so the hacks are useless to me. What do you guys think i should do? I cant take only connecting at 30kbps, i need edge......

My iPhone is a Part of Me BarcaMagic's Avatar
    Thanks

yes you can , look in guide section ,,

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I cant find a guide on how to exactly, i am assuming its no differents that relocking by reinstalling oem fw then unlocking with older fw do i need to chand bootloaders, i currently have 2.0.2 and im looking for the all around best fw out there i have read 1.1.4 seem to be the best what do you guys think, can i simply plug in my iphone and restore the fw to stock using itunes then reunlock to 1.1.4 with out any special instructions, are the bootloaders the same? does 1.1.4 work well with edge?

iPhone? More like MyPhone AKA_Ben's Avatar
    Thanks

I sure hope you aren't compairing AT&T coverage to T-mobile coverage - that isn't an accurate comparison. AT&t EDGE doesn't = T-Mo EDGE