Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: 1.1.4 iPhone, T-Mobile, T-Zones, Edge Not Working!

Default 1.1.4 iPhone, T-Mobile, T-Zones, Edge Not Working!
    Hey there,
    My iPhone is unlocked/jailbroken with zIphone and I do have the 'T-Mobile 1.1.4 TZones Hack'. Under my network->edge settings I do have 'wap.voicestream.com'. I do have the tzones service on my phone plan.

I am having trouble getting Edge to work, I seem to be able to view my Email, but I am unable to update Weather or view any Webpages.

Up until now my phone has worked fine with the 1.1.4 hack and I never had any problems browsing webpages and more importantly getting updated maps. Any problem that I did have was easily solved by refreshing the page.

When I try to navigate straight to a webpage I get:
    HTTP ERROR: $CODE$

$MESSAGE$

RequestURI=/?w2m

Sometimes I get 'Could not activate Edge', but I have never gotten 'Could not activate EDGE: You are not subscribed to EDGE' which seems to be pretty popular, I have never gotten that error. The majority of the time when trying to access www.iphone.xxx websites I get:
    'Safari can't open the page because it can't find the server.'

Any help is greatly appreciated, I am at my wits end with this; as you can probably tell I have done some research but any new ideas would be great. If I left out any information please ask.

T-Mobile has changed their IP address for t-zones... you will eather have to change it manually or update to 2.0 and get updated hack from cydia... there is article about it on the front page here

ok so i really want to update my 1.1.4 phone and go to the 2.0 software but idk how i shoiuld... and if there is no installer for the 2.0 software how does it work.. and does teh app store work with the unlocked iphones?

Quote Originally Posted by volcomguy5219 View Post
    ok so i really want to update my 1.1.4 phone and go to the 2.0 software but idk how i shoiuld... and if there is no installer for the 2.0 software how does it work.. and does teh app store work with the unlocked iphones?
    absolutely.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

read the guides... google is your friend.

Angry Edge not working!!
    I have the same error codes and problems with the edge, i had it for 2 mths and then it stopped working.

My problem with the advice given is that when i go to my installer i cant even download or refresh with out getting an error. how do i fix that? please help someone.