Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: need help with inernet please i have t zone

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default need help with inernet please i have t zone
    i just bought a iphone with firmware 1.1.4 and got tmobile unlimited service with tzone i tried to cydia install in tweaks tzone hacks it wont install it says "source error subprocess pre-installation script return error exit status 1" can anyone please help me with internet please is there any other way

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jay510 View Post
    i just bought a iphone with firmware 1.1.4 and got tmobile unlimited service with tzone i tried to cydia install in tweaks tzone hacks it wont install it says "source error subprocess pre-installation script return error exit status 1" can anyone please help me with internet please is there any other way
    Why if you have the unlimited plan would you need the hack? Correct me if im wrong but the unlimited plan is the 19.99 data plan isnt it?

so just input your settings and go!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

no its unlimited min and text no internet thats why i got tzone with it and i still cant get the internet please some one help me

what is edge it keep saying egde can not connect i dont know what im doing im very new at this can someone instruct me on what to do please
    Last edited by jay510; 2008-08-28 at 09:13 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost