Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: 2.0.1 edge not working i know other people having the same problem but

Default 2.0.1 edge not working i know other people having the same problem but
    2.0.1 edge not working i know other people having the same problem but can mine be because i have a sidekick plan under my number & also i added t-zones on my plan to. when i go on safari i get " could not activate data network: you are not subscribed to a celluar data service" or i get a " comverse error" please can some one help me ... my friend 2.0.1 iphone work i unlocked it for him useing winpwn & told him to download tzone hack from cydia & do the wap.voicestream.com. thing for apn... helppp!!!!

Default try right apn?
    Can you edit your apn? do you find the right one?
    have you installed Boss prefs before? If yes try to install it again and activate via Boss prefs the edge-Setting, else I dont know how to solve it

yes i can edit my apn..i just tried that boss pref thing & it aint work thanks tho idk whats wrong

for get it i happen to call t-mobile again beacause last week i ask the lady can i have t-zones on my plan & have my sidekick plan she said ok so i just happen to call t-mobile today & t-zones was not added on my plan thats why my edge aint working.
    Last edited by jordan19s; 2008-08-19 at 09:04 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost