Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: So I just added T-Zones...

Default So I just added T-Zones...
    I just added T-Zones to my plan (iPhone 2.0.1) and I was wondering how long it takes for the T-Zones to get activated. I literally just bought it and I didn't know if it should be working right away or if there is a period of time I have to wait. Thanks for your help!

Thanks

depends..it could take up to 24hr or an hour..
    but should not take that long just depend on how long t-mobile handels you request..just check every 30 mins or an hour..

note that t-zone on iphone is slow when using safari..

i recommend the 19.99 plan..if you want a nice faster decent web surfing..just letting you know.. i know some people dont want to pay 19.99 data..but its worth it..just depend on the person if they really need it or not to save some money..

enjoy

I have tzones as well. Mine took 2 days to activate and it works great. I am using it to post this right now. My freind has the 19.99 plan and his goes the same speed. I have only had one prblem and that is the http source error but that can be fixed just by hitting refresh

my wife and I are on a family plan with t-mobile and her phone got t-zones when I activated it for my phone. I canceled it for my phone but she still has it. I called t-mobile a few times and they don't seem like they want me to have it on the iPhone.