Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: General Questions........

Default General Questions........
    so i have 2.0 firmware and im just wondering a couple of questions

1. do they have a video recorder for the iphone? heard they did, searched through cydia but cant find anything.

2. picture mail.........also heard the same thing but not finding anything. were these able to be done on the 1.1.4?

3. also this might soung gay but roommate has 3g iphone for att, he can take a pic and has option to send it directly to myspace, can this be done as well.

ive searched through cydia and found a ton of awesome apps and so far i love this phone. just wondering if any of that is possible. thank you

Thanks

1. Not as such, but there's an application called Qik that does bascally the same thing, except it streams the video to their website, you can go and retrieve it from there.

2. Picture mail? As in mms? No, this isn't possible yet on 2.0.

3. This is done through the myspace app. You can get it through the itunes app store.

yea I have that qik app. Didn't know I could retrieve the video though. And yea mms my bad. Also I have the myspace app but for some reason still won't let me. I'll figure it out eventually. Thanks though.

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mcbride1031 View Post
    yea I have that qik app. Didn't know I could retrieve the video though. And yea mms my bad. Also I have the myspace app but for some reason still won't let me. I'll figure it out eventually. Thanks though.

qik is designed for video especially.