Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Yes another WARRANTY question...tmobile people help!

Default Yes another WARRANTY question...tmobile people help!
    I have spent the past hour searching the web and this site for my answer but still cant seem to get a clear answer...

I have pwned 2g iphone and use it on tmobile.
    The sleep/wake button is giving me problems (sunken in)
    I checked the apple warranty site, entered the Serial number of the phone and it says its under warranty...

Can i just restore the phone and bring it in?? Im assuming i should put the old att sim back in just incase...
    but here is my main question...
    WILL they replace it if it is NOT activated on ATT...and will i have to Activate it before leaving with it?
    (im thinking ill jst tell them i bought it from someone on ebay and want to get it replaced before deciding to activate...)

There has to be atleast one person in the tmobile forum that has warrantied their phone....Please let me know.

many thanks

i have warrantied my iphone unlocked with t-mobile...my battery wasn't performing well and the speaker wasn't as loud as most...i called apple and acted like i had bought the phone as a gift and was replacing it as to provide sufficient duties as gift giver...therefore i said i had no idea if it was activated/phone number/what my nephew was doing with the phone. hope this helps

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by acs2210 View Post
    i have warrantied my iphone unlocked with t-mobile...my battery wasn't performing well and the speaker wasn't as loud as most...i called apple and acted like i had bought the phone as a gift and was replacing it as to provide sufficient duties as gift giver...therefore i said i had no idea if it was activated/phone number/what my nephew was doing with the phone. hope this helps
    That's a good idea! I need to get my speaker looked at because it's sounds horrible when bass goes through it. And it's not loud as some other iPhones I've heard.