Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: How to get T-Zones on T-Mobile full internet package (2.0 Firmware)

Default How to get T-Zones on T-Mobile full internet package (2.0 Firmware)
    Can I get T-Zones on T-Mobile full internet package with 2.0 Firmware on 1st Gen iPhone? I want to be able to use T-mobile's CallerTunes on my phone. Please Help!

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

Should be able to, i dont see why not, If your talking about the 5.99 plan thats confirmed and works, Im using it now to type this......... all you have to do is download the T-Zones hack

yes u can do that. i dont see a point in paying 20$ instead of 6$ just to get youtube/instant messenger, and a couple more perks though. just call tmobile and have them activate it

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

Easier to go on there site, They dont give you any grief if you get one of those crabby reps on the phone lol

Quote Originally Posted by Pcpro745 View Post
    Easier to go on there site, They dont give you any grief if you get one of those crabby reps on the phone lol
    i disagree. it may take up to 24 hours to notice the change if u do it online. its instant if u speak to a rep. they are all pretty cool too

other than adding the hack and having the wap.voicestream thing is there anything to make it work because mine is not working and i added it to my plan and did all of the above. please help. thanks
    16gb white 3G iphone jailbroken on 2.0.2

u need to reset your phone. hold down home+power button until apple logo appears

8. The Following User Says Thank You to jkiddx2004 For This Useful Post:

stunna2095 (2008-08-08)

i have my phone jailbroken and unlocked....will resetting it lock it back up and mess up my jailbreak and unlock??

Thanks
    Thanked 1,681 Times in 1,159 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by stunna2095 View Post
    i have my phone jailbroken and unlocked....will resetting it lock it back up and mess up my jailbreak and unlock??
    the only thing that will mess up you unlock or jailbreak is an upgrade or restore in iTunes.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Poseidon79 For This Useful Post:

stunna2095 (2008-08-08)

i got it.....thanksguys it works great