Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: 1st Gen iPhone 2.0FW Bootneuter Error 21

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Default 1st Gen iPhone 2.0FW Bootneuter Error 21
    OK, after winpwn'n to 2.0 I was coo with FW 2.0..
    I even apps from that appstore and all(AIM, Voicenotes, etc.)
    Had a good signal and all.
    Then I get an update from the AppStore saying both apps mentioned need updating. I do that, then I notice later that I have "NO SERVICE"
    SO I'm thinking, "wow thats strange, I always get service at home, why is it al of a sudden not working.....o well it'll be back in the morning, maybe my iPhone is just tweaking again"....NO that's not the case, I think the AppStore is cracking down on unlocked iPhone with these shafty updates...
    So I go to Bootneuter and try to reflash everything, I was originally on 3.9 BL, but I reflashed it to 4.6 and rebooted, then, as instructed did it again, then a pop up in Bootneuter says, "flash failed (ERROR 21)" now it went from saying "No Service" to no bars. I saw a notification saying that I had a voicemail in the phone app, clicked it and it didn't go to voicemail, it just chose the contacts option. When I chose to call someone, it just highlights the name and fades away, not calling them at all or even changing the screen. Then I decide to call m phone itself= No dial tone, nothing, just silence. Then on my phone pops up "Repair Needed" "iPhone cannot make or receive calls. www.apple.com/support" and I know something is up now and I'm pissed that this iPhone has given me such a hard time since upgrading from 1.1.4
    Something kept telling me to stay at 1.1.4, but I didn't want to listen..
    anybody else experience these problems?

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

I havent had any issues yet, I have a bunch of appstore apps installed too, The only thing i had a problem with was Intelliscreen

Thanks

Yea I think iTunes and Apple are stepping their game up from demands from AT&T...

Anymore advice?

In between that time I responded, it even disabled my WiFi connection and I couldn't even search for one...
    Last edited by TheYoungHustla; 2008-08-05 at 06:40 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

WOW, I havent had any issues yet i just synced my phone but if i have issues i will be the first to respond lol

Thanks

Now that I downgraded to 1.1.4, then upgraded back, it comes to flahing the bootloader and says "Error 46"....
    so I can't make any calls...
    This some BULL

umm...yea...once I left my house, I got a signal again on 2.0...
    but still it was a rough morning trying to get that fixed before I got to work
    Last edited by TheYoungHustla; 2008-08-06 at 07:53 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Why don't you just "regular" restore to 2.0.1

Then Winpwn the firmware, and try restoring with the custom firmware?

That usually solves problems.