Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: 2.0 T-Zones Hack Issue...

Default 2.0 T-Zones Hack Issue...
    Hello.

I've just subscribed to the $5.99 T-MobileWeb plan through the T-Mobile Website. [or am I supposed to do this by phone?]

This is the message I get on the T-Mobile Website after adding the $5.99 plan.

Your selected service changes are shown below. Changes to your services will take effect within 24 hours and may result in pro-rated charges on your next bill. You will receive a text message confirming your order.*

Am I doing everything correct so far?

After I got that page, I went to download and install the $5.99 T-Zones Hack from Cydia. It installed fine.

I go to the Settings > General > Network > Cellular Data Network > and I make the APN wap.voicestream.com

I leave the Username and Password blank.

I turned off my iPhone and turned it back on.

I open Safari and get an error.

The error is COMVERSE - internal error. You do not have access to the site in Google

So what is exactly going on?

Do I have to really wait 24 hours for the T-Zones Hack to work?

PLEASE help me

Never mind! Just had to wait about 15 minutes. WOOT! Got Safari, Maps, AIM all working!
    Last edited by Jentage; 2008-08-05 at 06:30 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

Sometimes you have to wait a while, Could be 24 Hours could be less, Mine took just minutes, But i got a error then reopened Safari and it worked just fine